It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And also a mention to Bain. I'm not a fan of him at all however last few games he has played very well. More of the same please goalkeeper. Let's get a clean sheet :-)

I’m sure you bet me we’d get a clean sheet. Therefore you have to lick my gooch.

What has happened in here? Dundee fans are the absolute worst on this site, you lost 1-0 and played well, take the positives and just move on to the next game.

We run this forum, Tony. Don’t you forget that.

What a turd McCann is , how on earth is an Ariel ball in the penalty area competed for by 2 committed players , in his words constitute his player being wiped out , I can understand Thompson & Stewart's opinion that if this was committed anywhere else on the field of play it would result in a foul being awarded, this incident imo was called correctly by the referee , he has taken the viewpoint that it was a strongly contested ball in the penalty box where although contact was made by not awarding the penalty he has been of the opinion any contact was accidental, fans , managers , players & pundits should be aware that a penalty is defined as an award given to an attacking team where they are seen to be denied a goalscoring attempt by DELIBERATE illegal play by the defensive team. It is the referee's take on deliberate which causes debate up and down the country on a match day basis and until the penalty law is revised totally this shall continue to be the case.

What is it with Dundee fans, most weeks the diddies have a bit of banter etc, accept their defeat and move on but Celtic/Dundee threads always descend in chaos. So far we’ve had dead babies and decapitated soldiers mentioned, and it’s only Sunday.

^^^ starts his post with " what is it with dundee fans" then ends it by mentioning 2 things instigated by Celtic fans..

[emoji23] . Think you need a lie down. e2eab72a447e36f5122af584f78bac69.jpg

^^^ starts his post with " what is it with dundee fans" then ends it by mentioning 2 things instigated by Celtic fans..

Eh! GMan instigated the photo that Davie posted a year ago and YOU instigated the Lee Rigby stuff.

Make sure you don't make an arse of it next time you post.

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

What a turd McCann is , how on earth is an Ariel ball in the penalty area competed for by 2 committed players , in his words constitute his player being wiped out , I can understand Thompson & Stewart's opinion that if this was committed anywhere else on the field of play it would result in a foul being awarded, this incident imo was called correctly by the referee , he has taken the viewpoint that it was a strongly contested ball in the penalty box where although contact was made by not awarding the penalty he has been of the opinion any contact was accidental, fans , managers , players & pundits should be aware that a penalty is defined as an award given to an attacking team where they are seen to be denied a goalscoring attempt by DELIBERATE illegal play by the defensive team. It is the referee's take on deliberate which causes debate up and down the country on a match day basis and until the penalty law is revised totally this shall continue to be the case.

That's not how a penalty is defined ya walloper.

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

^^^^^

clueless

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

emoji23.png . Think you need a lie down. e2eab72a447e36f5122af584f78bac69.jpg

25 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Eh! GMan instigated the photo that Davie posted a year ago and YOU instigated the Lee Rigby stuff.

Saved me going back to make a riproaring c*nt out of him, cheers TT

That would be the definition of a professional foul, not a penalty.

A penalty would be a foul being committed of any kind (not including a pass back) that is committed inside the 18 yard box. The debate should be around whether the Celtic player gets a touch on the ball. If he doesn’t, it should be a penalty as it would be a free kick anywhere else.

If someone mentions a previous incident ( carried out by Celtic supporters) that does not mean that person instigated it . ( you can't be that thick surely ? )

Celtic supporters not instigate it with there sub human actions ?

For your benefit I have attached the meaning of the word.[emoji6]

Try an education , it's quite enlightening.

97dffa7e8438afe2c4ac2c252e89a0eb.jpg

Keep up ya fud

That would be the definition of a professional foul, not a penalty.

A penalty would be a foul being committed of any kind (not including a pass back) that is committed inside the 18 yard box.

Not sure that's entirely correct tbh. Is obstruction in the box not an indirect free kick inside the box rather than a penalty?

Not sure that's entirely correct tbh. Is obstruction in the box not an indirect free kick inside the box rather than a penalty?

You got me.

I did think this after I posted it but couldn’t be bothered to change it. Any kind of foul that would normally result in a direct free kick is probably as close as I can get.

If someone mentions a previous incident ( carried out by Celtic supporters) that does not mean that person instigated it . ( you can't be that thick surely ? )

Celtic supporters not instigate it with there sub human actions ?

For your benefit I have attached the meaning of the word.[emoji6]

Try an education , it's quite enlightening.

97dffa7e8438afe2c4ac2c252e89a0eb.jpg

Keep up ya fud

Haha you're a bit of a clown ain't you?!

You'd be as well as saying that Lee Rigbys dad instigated it because he stuck it in his maw and instigated the chain of events that lead to you posting your irrelevant post.

Celtic fans did not instigate those discussions on this thread, you instigated one of them for whatever reason.

And my education is pretty impressive, thanks for caring

Archived