Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

3 hours ago, Uncle Arthur said:

Seems to me that you're the one disregarding other people's opinions and showing a high level of ignorance.
Instead of obsessing about arguably the most influential player in the team, why don't you just spend your 90 minutes focusing on your idol, Wee Docherty, or "Doc" as you affectionately call him?

So in you're opinion a recruitment from junior football is arguably the most influential player in the team , the only reason he is playing professional football is because that is 1 of the areas we are able to recruit from due to our limited finances , even clubs from lower levels in the professional set up in Scotland swerved recruiting him . If he defines in your mind  a solid pro then I guess me being useless at the game would be considered as the Scottish Messi ffs , the guy is an imposter masquerading as a footballer and the sooner he leaves us the better imo.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/10/2017 at 19:12, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Our midfield is far too light without an enforcer like McKinnon doing the donkey work. Yes, it can be frustrating when he goes into hardman mode and goes over the top, picking up needless bookings and dismissals but he's 32 now so ain't gonna change. I'd say he could've potentially been our best player last season if he hadn't missed so many games through suspension.

Totally agree, like Alex Neil and Simon Mensing before him, his play might not be pretty at times but it frees up players like Greg Docherty  and Ali Crawford to go forward. He's a thug and an idiot but he's a huge loss whenever he doesn't play.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Totally agree, like Alex Neil and Simon Mensing before him, his play might not be pretty at times but it frees up players like Greggs Docherty  and Ali Crawford to go forward. He's a thug and an idiot but he's a huge loss whenever he doesn't play.

Memo to self - must remove blinkers when I watch accies , apparently we don't function when McKinnon is unavialiable , f**k sake guys yer easily pleased, would rather adorn a park bench with a strip , it would cause more obstruction to our opponents than that talentless thug.

57 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Memo to self - must remove blinkers when I watch accies , apparently we don't function when McKinnon is unavialiable , f**k sake guys yer easily pleased, would rather adorn a park bench with a strip , it would cause more obstruction to our opponents than that talentless thug.

Would you care to point out where I said that? I'll wait.

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Would you care to point out where I said that? I'll wait.

Ok misquoted you.

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Totally agree, like Alex Neil and Simon Mensing before him, his play might not be pretty at times but it frees up players like Greg Docherty  and Ali Crawford to go forward. He's a thug and an idiot but he's a huge loss whenever he doesn't play.

"His play might not be pretty at times, thug and an idiot " exactly the points I'm making , I have just been more expansive and said McKinnons sole attribute endeavour doesn't equate to.being classed as a footballer.

29 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I'm bringing my Daz MacKinnon flag on Saturday.emoji4.png

Can I use it to shield my eyes when McKinnon is defending or attacking  , Jesus I can't bear to watch him masquerade as a footballer any longer, think I shall withdraw watching the team I love until he departs.

Can I use it to shield my eyes when McKinnon is defending or attacking  , Jesus I can't bear to watch him masquerade as a footballer any longer, think I shall withdraw watching the team I love until he departs.

Maybe instead of focusing on Daz for 90 mins, you should try actually watching the game. HTH [emoji4]

34 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Maybe instead of focusing on Daz for 90 mins, you should try actually watching the game. HTH emoji4.png

I do watch the games I just decided after sitting beside a group of McKinnon worshippers one day I would isolate him and see if I could pick up on anything I obviously appeared to be missing , in the game I isolated him in he miscontrolled the ball on 5 ocassions, he committed 12 fouls , he lost 4    50/50s , he conceded possession 5 times out of his attempted 7 passes, he allowed the man he was picking up to be free inside the 18 yd box twice in  consecutive attacks and countless other deficiencies.I'm sorry if my definition of a footballer differs from the majority of accies fans but I stand by my waste of a shirt opinion with regard to McKinnon.

Happyaccie is defo a troll I thought uncle Arthur was the troll as well.

I don't think the definition of troll is someone who doesn't agree with everything you say Scotty. Happy is obviously just angling for a bite because he re-posted his original outrageous comment about McKinnon once it disappeared unanswered on a previous page. I just call it as I see it even if there's a possibility that what I post may not placate everyone on here.
You are too quick to use the term troll Scotty, should anyone dare disagree with your simplistic thoughts. Believe it or not, there's a possibility that just occasionally you could be wrong about something.

7 minutes ago, Uncle Arthur said:

I don't think the definition of troll is someone who doesn't agree with everything you say Scotty. Happy is obviously just angling for a bite because he re-posted his original outrageous comment about McKinnon once it disappeared unanswered on a previous page. I just call it as I see it even if there's a possibility that what I post may not placate everyone on here.
You are too quick to use the term troll Scotty, should anyone dare disagree with your simplistic thoughts. Believe it or not, there's a possibility that just occasionally you could be wrong about something.

What a f*****g hypocrite you are , you say my opinion of McKinnon is outrageous then in the same post blast scotty for calling you a troll , you're  reason to blast him being simply because he had the audacity to disagree with you , yet it is acceptable for you to say my comments concerning you're beloved McKinnon are not acceptable because they don't fall in line with you're opinion of him.

What a f*****g hypocrite you are , you say my opinion of McKinnon is outrageous then in the same post blast scotty for calling you a troll , you're  reason to blast him being simply because he had the audacity to disagree with you , yet it is acceptable for you to say my comments concerning you're beloved McKinnon are not acceptable because they don't fall in line with you're opinion of him.

Time of the month?

Archived