Sons vs Stranraer

microdave

100% you should have been out of sight in the first 20 mins and we couldn't have complained.
Felt we dominated possession but failed to do anything with it, had we started with a striker the game could have been different. Kyle was by far our best player always wanted the ball and looked to make a forward pass I only wish the same could be said for some of our more experienced players who only look interested when the game is going our way.
I got slated pre season for ribbing a few of the sons players but after last night I can say the same Walsh and C Gallagher how poor can they be even Dowie and Hutton surely you guys must get frustrated watching them knowing the education they would have received at Murray Park. Craig Barr is solid, cracking player

To be fair Walsh has been in decent form recently and Gallagher very rarely plays.

As for Hutton and Dowie, only Aitken could tell you why they feature so often. It's more frustrating seeing their names in starting 11 week in week out than it is actually watching them tbh.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, sonsanorak said:

His height, pace and aggression. Him having played with us last year and having trained against Nade too.

He couldn't get near our team and was limited to very few cameo appearances so even though he looked okay I don't understand where you thought he would ever have caused us problems.

For what it's worth, Aggy looked a shadow of the player who left us just a couple of years ago too.

3 hours ago, squeezeboxson said:

He couldn't get near our team and was limited to very few cameo appearances so even though he looked okay I don't understand where you thought he would ever have caused us problems.

For what it's worth, Aggy looked a shadow of the player who left us just a couple of years ago too.

non existent in pretty much every game would be first on my list to be punted

6 hours ago, 1870ToonBlue said:

6 hours ago, 1870ToonBlue said:

Top goal scorers for Stranraer in all comps this season,Scott Agnew 7:whistle,Ryan Wallace 4,Ryan Thomson 3,granted several penalties but the facts don’t lie,you really can’t punt your top goal scorer.

• 2 months later...
On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 05:38, Car54wherareyou said:

Top goal scorers for Stranraer in all comps this season,Scott Agnew 7:whistle,Ryan Wallace 4,Ryan Thomson 3,granted several penalties but the facts don’t lie,you really can’t punt your top goal scorer.

We just did

Archived