Fortnite Battle Royale

Dindeleux

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Won a squaded game last night but won my first solo game today, had a decent enough inventory and picked up three kills going into one of the smaller circles with four people left, someone got blown up while two characters on either side of the circle kept batting of rpgs at each other while they tried to build a base.

I just sat of to the side crouching in a Bush until one of them shot the other and made a break for his stash, stepped out the bushed and unloaded with a golden assault riffle, nae mercy. 

Well done - I'm still waiting on my first win. 

Last time I played I finished 2nd.  Had a massive battle with one guy right on the edge of the circle and ran to pick up a med pack from his body.  Literally just picked it up when the storm moved in and killed me.  Had no idea where the final guy was so would have probably lost but was still fuming that I died to the bloody storm when I made the top 2 for the first time :lol:

After a layoff I went back to playing and won my second solo game! This time a bloke had a base in an rather good position so I sat in a bush(again) waited until the other got lost in the storm then picked the guy off with a headshot, he probably wasn't chuffed.

Had a game yesterday where I had 7 kills, in the final two and could see the last player (circle was still quite large) from behind a rock. Unfortunately what I was seeing was a sniper rifle, gutted.

I've done a couple of games where late on I build a base but I don't reckon it's a good tactic, you're telling everyone else remaining exactly where you are and you need to hope that the circle will be kind. Better to stay low and move between natural cover IMO.

d8978bb55ec5719ee7c12b2b935e4042.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
After a layoff I went back to playing and won my second solo game! This time a bloke had a base in an rather good position so I sat in a bush(again) waited until the other got lost in the storm then picked the guy off with a headshot, he probably wasn't chuffed.

Had a game yesterday where I had 7 kills, in the final two and could see the last player (circle was still quite large) from behind a rock. Unfortunately what I was seeing was a sniper rifle, gutted.

I've done a couple of games where late on I build a base but I don't reckon it's a good tactic, you're telling everyone else remaining exactly where you are and you need to hope that the circle will be kind. Better to stay low and move between natural cover IMO.

d8978bb55ec5719ee7c12b2b935e4042.jpg
I'd have to disagree. Ive won quite a lot of gamea over solo, duo and squads and building a base at the end is absolutely essential imo. If you are down low and there is a guy high in a base whos a good shot with a sniper and an AR you are fucked lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't think there's been a game in so long where I've played with my friends so much, use to always just smash in fifa which is pretty solo in terms of ultimate team, battlefield was used quite allot but everyone seems to be playing fortnite atm. 

• 2 weeks later...

I tried playing a team game earlier but then realised I needed to listen to pre-pubescent American kids talking about fucking mothers, so went back to solo.

I’ve won a couple of times on squads and once on duo. Think third is my best on solo.

Wee bit just south east of Junk Junction is where I try to land, usually about 4-5 chests lying about. 

It is extremely addictive.

15 hours ago, Gaz said:

I tried playing a team game earlier but then realised I needed to listen to pre-pubescent American kids talking about fucking mothers, so went back to solo.

You can mute them, press the option button (PS) and click on who you want to mute.

4 minutes ago, gfrhandyman said:

You can mute them, press the option button (PS) and click on who you want to mute.

There's 49 of them though! That takes far too long. Unless there's a 'mute all' button I'm missing.

Edited by Gaz

5 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

I’m fucking shite at this.

I've now managed to get good enough to ensure I get at least one kill on most games I play. 13th is my highest finish though.

There's 49 of them though! That takes far too long. Unless there's a 'mute all' button I'm missing.

Assuming it works similar to Xbox, start a private chat party and just sit in it yourself.