Dead People - Hubba hubba

Scary Bear

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/230336-dead-wid/

The above is a thread from Top 5s. That forum is a virtual graveyard on Pie and Bovril.

However I feel the thread topic may still have some life in it. Unlike the OP, his pets, or the subjects of his unnatural lust.

So onto dead people. Sexy dead people. Mmmm.

Are we talking on the day they die would you still pump them? While they're still warm like some monstrous Savile type predator?

Or are we talking in their heyday even though they are now auld and decrepit and dead?

Or are we talking died young while still very hot (not warm!) and pumpable?

It's probably all fair game for some of the more depraved people who use this website.

Whitney Houston for me. Can't think of another four dead women I want to hump, so f**k top 5s and f**k Nick Hornby.

Obviously a lot of sickos out there:

http://www.spike.com/articles/ayykpw/the-top-13-hottest-dead-girls

Which dead people do you find sexy?

Reviving Grimbo threads concerning necrophilia? Na you're alright 

I've covered that. If corpses are your thing then crack on.

If you're not into shagging corpses, just think of it as throwing a person who was sexy in life a 'wid' as a fitting epitaph for their endeavours. You can also state what era your wid relates to. For example, Carrie Fisher in that last Star Wars film, probably not, unless you're Granny Danger. Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi, solid wid.

Watched some late night film on channel 4 one night. Art Garfunkel was in it. His girlfriend dies. He's a bit gutted and takes a last look at her Glebe Park-esque topiary. Then he pumps her anyway. 

Sounds like a heartwarming tale. What was the name of this epic?

Archived