Peterhead Vs Berwick

No leadership from dugout, no leadership on the park. Shambles. Route 1 stuff against one of the biggest and best centre halfs in the league. It wasnt working so put a taller striker on. Clueless.

Well done to the Berwick fans who made the trip up.

Aye a tall striker that can't win a header :wacko:

I actually thought we looked OK weathering the wind in the first half, but we were poor in the second. I don't know if it was fitness or concentration but the number of the mistakes and loose passes in the 2nd half was shocking. Berwick's number 28 was a standout but in general their back line was fairly comfortable and the whole team worked hard to win balls and close us down. We looked dangerous when we got it wide but didn't do that often enough and wasted all of our set pieces.

Good riddance to be honest. He was good but dingied the Wa Waz juggernaut for the dollar with Jimmy Mac, I have no respect for that.

He's not in the same league as the Dunlops either.

I ask again how is McInally still in a job? Does he have pictures of the Peterhead board members up to no good? It makes absolutely zero sense he is still manager he has been atrocious.

I honestly have no idea. We have flashes of good results (beating Hearts or a good cup run) and then absolute terrible performances like Saturday. We have had no consistencey for ages but I can only think that the odd good result is keeping him ticking over.

Archived