The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

10 hours ago, throbber said:

They’re not Incompetent, the tasks are set up to fail. Setting up teams of non interior designers to design a hotel room is likely going to end up in a clusterfuck and it’s made even worse by the fact that they aren’t actually a team, they are all individuals so are all trying to have an input one way or another. Sir Alan just wants to observe how certain team members handle themselves in the face of crisis and see how they interact with the client and other team members. We the audience get to see a group of people who think they’re incredible at everything get brought down a peg or two for our entertainment so the show and the tasks make sense. To say they are incompetent is harsh though as they are put into impossible situations and there is almost always no proper order in place.

You've wasted the whole thing now, I'm not watching the rest.

Think that has to go down as one of the worst tasks I've seen.   In the end it all came down to which room Sugar liked more. Should have just stuck some Tottenham posters on the wall and the guys would have won.

54 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Anyone watching tonight?

Yes. If anything they've managed to make a bigger balls up of this one than last weeks, particularly the boys.

But, basically, Sugar made them run around London for two days to bring them back into the boardroom and fire the one he doesnt like :rolleyes:

Absolute piss take of a firing. Purely fire because Sugar doesn't like working with posh young people.

The girl leader actually changed the product name half way through which ruined the pitches and came up with the shite board.

Utter shite.

Not one person who's stood out as being a remotely likeable human being so far and they're all utterly clueless.

Michaela and the young Sarah are alright for the girls I think. None of the boys stand out at all and Elizabeth and Siobhan have got to be two of the worst contestants I have ever seen on any TV show.

Elliot got fired as he has shown nothing in the way of potential so far, did absolutely nothing on that task and is just a general snooty rich boy. Michaela made a howler with that board but the pitch was still shit and the PR wasn’t able to recover from the set back of it. Can’t believe they were asking for £700 for that piece of shit though.

Is it only me that would rather watch 20 intelligent people actually do some decent stuff? I gave up after about 15 minutes of the first episode because it's the same old flawed pish that it's been for a few years now.  Oh, and the editing makes it unwatchable for me.