The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Anyone else agree with me that Michaela is an absolute wid, then again ive always had a thing for bossy women and redheads so boxes ticked for me :thumsup2

She's an absolute pain in the arse. I wish she'd make her mind up with the glasses.

All 4 of them should have been sacked. All utterly hopeless. The young black lassie is started to annoy me. Her face is constantly tripping her, she never contributes and is so negative, always having a pop at folk.

50 minutes ago, spud131 said:

Seems like totally the wrong firing. Any of the 3 who survived were more deserving of the sack!

He was the one of the four I thought  was OK.  I can only assume Elizabeth's business plan is a cure for cancer as that must be only way the big goon is still in it.

Yet another week where the winners were just the least awful team. Their advert ticked the boxes Apprentice adverts have to – the car was the clear focus of the ad, they limited the terrible acting in it as much as possible and didn’t try to make it funny, as that never works. That poster though. Firstly, their aim seemed to be telling people they don’t need to cycle everywhere anymore because they’ve invented the car (lucky no one else thought of that first) and then, they couldn’t even do the one thing the poster had to do – tell people a new car was available on the market.

I didn’t have a problem with Sajan getting fired as I can barely think of one good thing he’s done in the whole process (though I could say the same for a few others). However, it was yet another week when there should have been a double firing.

James is a recruiter and treated being PM as just that. He put people into roles that he thought suited them, then sat back for the whole task and did nothing. The others may all have made mistakes but at least their errors came whilst trying to do their jobs while James didn’t seem to understand the role of a project manager is to manage the project.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Couldn’t believe he fired Sajan. Out of the 4 in the boardroom I thought he was the least bad.

James surviving was the biggest surprise. Guy’s a complete wet blanket who let Elizabeth manage the task.

Currently Sarah seems like the only one who deserves to be in the final five. I now look forward to her somehow getting fired next week. 

I agree but I think that's as a default from being less of a fanny than the rest as opposed to being a stand out candidate. Can't really think of any of the tasks where she has done anything exceptional.