The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Why you’d think being on time but missing 3 items is better than being late with a chance of getting more, I don’t know. They may not know the exact fines for each error but in a task focusing on buying/negotiating, surely you realise you’ll be punished more harshly for not even trying to get some items.

No surprises in another boardroom where all three of them easily could have gone, Alan Sugar chose to sack the intelligent, well spoken but quiet guy ahead of the jack-the-lad type who couldn’t even buy some bricks. The guys are now at a level where claiming you’ve been project manager, even though you lost, is considered a boast.

It also annoys me that they’ve done this task in London the last few series. In the past they sent them to Marrakesh once where everybody was thrown into a different environment to see how they cope, as opposed to a city where some candidates live and others have barely visited. Even if they wanted to stay in the UK, why not use Glasgow (as there’s never any Scottish candidates anyway) to have a level playing field.

11 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

It also annoys me that they’ve done this task in London the last few series. In the past they sent them to Marrakesh once where everybody was thrown into a different environment to see how they cope, as opposed to a city where some candidates live and others have barely visited. Even if they wanted to stay in the UK, why not use Glasgow (as there’s never any Scottish candidates anyway) to have a level playing field.

Didn't they do Edinburgh once?  All the same I think Glasgow sounds great to me.  Never mind a Tottenham Hotspur scarf - try any team other than Celtic or Rangers.  Bound to have at least one team turning up in Partick to buy a Partick Thistle scarf.

Didn't they do Edinburgh once?  All the same I think Glasgow sounds great to me.  Never mind a Tottenham Hotspur scarf - try any team other than Celtic or Rangers.  Bound to have at least one team turning up in Partick to buy a Partick Thistle scarf.

It would make for some decent TV of they went into a Govan pub asking for a Sellic scarf.

They went to Edinburgh years ago to sell food (trays of fucking pasta I seem to recall) outside Tynecastle before a Hearts v Rangers at some ridiculous price like seven b*****d quid !!

The team that lost the PM bought shitloads too much ingredients as team mate told him there'd be 50,000 at the game...FIFTY thousand....at Tynecastle :lol:

Edited by Flybhoy

They went to Edinburgh years ago to sell food (trays of fucking pasta I seem to recall) outside Tynecastle before a Hearts v Rangers at some ridiculous price like seven b*****d quid !!
The team that lost the PM bought shitloads too much ingredients as team mate told him there'd be 50,000 at the game...FIFTY thousand....at Tynecastle :lol:

I think it was burgers - they had their van parked outside Stratford’s on Gorgie Road, not a venue noted for its haute cuisine.