The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

How did they win that? 

They spent less money. The girls would have been better value for money as a consumer but as a business the boys nailed it. The biggest shock is the boys' clients didn't want a reduction!

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

They spent less money. The girls would have been better value for money as a consumer but as a business the boys nailed it. The biggest shock is the boys' clients didn't want a reduction!

I guess your right, I just figured with them buying wine in the bar and not having soft drinks they shouldn't have made any money.

The boys were seriously lucky that they didn’t ask for a refund. Both teams got the same premium in from the client, the girls made considerably more off the outside stalls, and the boys basically gambled by providing an inferior event and hoping the client was happy.

Shite task.

I can guarantee that the girls client would re-use them. The boys? No chance. If it was a real business I know which would turn over more profit in the long run.

I also know who's box I would rather have been in.

Spoiler

Jade's - fnarr

Glaring issue with the task for me is this though Who sells a single box and for only one game? Having wine left over would never be an issue in reality - it would be used at the next event.

Can't believe the girls lost that.

10 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Shite task.

I can guarantee that the girls client would re-use them. The boys? No chance. If it was a real business I know which would turn over more profit in the long run.

I also know who's box I would rather have been in.

Reveal hidden contents

Jade's - fnarr

Glaring issue with the task for me is this though Who sells a single box and for only one game? Having wine left over would never be an issue in reality - it would be used at the next event.

Can't believe the girls lost that.

You could say that about pretty much every selling task.

First time in a while I've got the winning team and the firee right before the boardroom. It was obvious the girls had bought way too much booze and it was going to cost them. Siobhan has been utterly clueless all the way through and she was always going to go given this is her actual business. Theres a few girls, though, who wouldnt be here if they hadnt won the first 3 weeks.

[emoji38]
touche
What I meant was there are some very weak candidates in the girls who would have gone early had they lost - Siobhan being one of the most obvious

Yip. I said last week that she'd be the first girl to go and when she was PM yesterday it was a stick on she'd been Fired if they lost even had another candidate took a dump in the clients food. She was absolutely useless throughout and spent more time having a pop at dozy Elizabeth than anything else.

I actually couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the team, charging £2500 for a corporate event putting bags of fucking Wotsits and Quavers out onto paper plates :unsure:

Jade, as has been mentioned already is an absolute wid x 10,000 and, based on Sugar's previous weakness for pretty ladies on the show is a certainty for the final. 

Siobhan is a total weirdo and was never going to win the series but she didn’t deserve to go there, her guests were given a great day out and she made sure they had the best of times. The boys group was a farce and having to give that pregnant girl a drink of room temperature soft juice from another guests hand bag when you have paid that much for hospitality is laughable. No way should anyone be running low on drinks at that sort of thing, they could have phoned up a few catering companies and enquirer about how much booze is usually supplied as a general rule of thumb. Surely there is some sort of formula to it such as half a bottle champagne per head and then half a bottle of red/white per head as well and a few beers would have been a fair assessment. Also if the guys had hired proper entertainment rather than the stupid show they put on they would have lost. Also they didn’t even provide enough good for everyone. That said, the guests are going to want drink and a social event with one another and if that’s given to them then who cares about entertainment as they are getting that from the football so who knows.

Elizabeth should have gone, I just can’t believe someone interviewed her for the show and thought she was suitable!

£750 for a half hours work?  Christ I'm going to become a magician :lol:

The wrong team won.  They provided a terrible service and I'm absolutely amazed that they didn't have to deal with a refund.  They had no drink for a pregnant girl, had a crisp buffet on arrival like I'd expect to see at my 4 year old nephews birthday party and didn't even have enough canopies to go round.  How the hell did the company not ask for a refund? :lol:

I would have sacked Joanna as she's done absolutely nothing in the 4 tasks.  She is clearly one of those candidates who hangs around the back complaining about not getting a chance to do anything and when she finally gets her opportunity does nothing. We've still got a few more weeks of getting rid of the deadwood.

The only impressive candidates so far - Jade and Sarah.

Highlights of the week - "have any of you heard of Geoff Hurst?" :lol:  Kevin Pietersen clearly wishing the girls team had won - "Let's get this done"

Agree with what's been said about the farcical nature of the task.  Scrimping on costs to the extent that you serve up Wotsits in a paper bowl when people have bought a hospitality box at Wembley and offer entertainment of your mate singing karoke isn't realistic.  If you set up a hospitality company offering that you wouldn't last ten minutes.