The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

It's that time of the year where we all gather together to despise a bunch of strangers!

Back to business: This year's contestants; on the back row (left to right) is James White, Ross Fretten, Jeff Wan and Andrew Brady. Middle row (left to right) is Jade English, Sarah Lynn, Charles Burns, Bushra Shaikh, Sarah-Jayne Clark, Michaela Wain, Siobhan Smith, Joanna Jarjue, Anisa Topan, Elliot Van Emden, Elizabeth McKenna and Sajan Shah, while on the front row we have Danny Grant (left) and Harrison Jones (right)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05dm8t5/the-apprentice-series-13-meet-the-candidates

As per usual we have the bullshit statements from each candidate to enjoy -

'I’ve been raised not to be a pushover-in the words of Destiny’s Child, ‘I’m an independent woman.'
'I fly aeroplanes, scuba dive, jump off cliffs, paraglide; I’m a blogger and a mother - as well as running my wedding planning business. A lot of people call me superwoman.'
'My big feet are good for two things; getting me into trouble as they’re as big as my mouth and I constantly get them stuck in it, but... they also kick butt.' 
'I am like a Chinese dish – potent, deliciously driven, full of flavour and I sure do sizzle.'
'Women are like tea bags – you don’t know how strong they are until you put them in hot water.'
'Intimidation is what motivates me. I want to be bigger and more successful than anyone else'

My own personal favourite - 'When life throws you lemons, make and sell lemonade for a healthy profit.'

Episode 1 is on Wednesday the 4th of October at 9pm and involves selling burgers.

Edited by The Minertaur

My biggest gripe with the show is the fact Sugar sees the business plan in advance.

It makes the whole process pointless in all honesty (even if it can still be entertaining) as he will have a good idea who he's going to pick before a pitch has even been ruined.

The winner doesn't need to be the best candidate now.

I see Sugar ignores Scottish candidates again. Only one I can remember he's ever had is the rocket who lived up to the stereotype last year. In fact he's not had a disabled contestant yet either has he ?

5 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

I see Sugar ignores Scottish candidates again. Only one I can remember he's ever had is the rocket who lived up to the stereotype last year. In fact he's not had a disabled contestant yet either has he ?

or a gender-neutral or fluid contestant.