Keith vs Clyde

BullyWeeLad

So Clyde will be traveling to Keith for the Scottish Cup, we are mince but Keith are basically bottom of the HL with 3 points from 10 games (1 win & 9 defeats) if we can't beat this mob we honestly may as well just walk away from this season, cmon Chapman should be goals... thinkin 4-0 Clyde maybe more 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 01:40, DeanMck said:

Can't see anything but a Clyde win here. Who are/is Keith?

I seem to recall the then clyde manager(john clark) coming out with the same shite when they drew Caley in the Scottish cup in, I think,1991.

Caley won

a bit like my own team, clyde are in no position to be up themselves nowadays

to give you a bit more info,though,Keith away is great-on the main Aberdeen-inverness rail line(15 min walk from station,though), decent wee ground, quite a few decent wee bars near the ground(the commercial and the plough are recommended), decent chipper near aforementioned bars.

ive only seen keith once this season, I don't think theyre as poor as their league position suggests, I think Gala would agree with that

I seem to recall the then clyde manager(john clark) coming out with the same shite when they drew Caley in the Scottish cup in, I think,1991.
Caley won
to give you a bit more info,though,Keith away is great-on the main Aberdeen-inverness rail line(15 min walk from station,though), decent wee ground, quite a few decent wee bars near the ground(the commercial and the plough are recommended), decent chipper near aforementioned bars.
ive only seen keith once this season, I don't think theyre as poor as their league position suggests, I think Gala would agree with that

Can't believe you've bitten :lol:

On 28/09/2017 at 10:52, highlandcowden said:

Caley won

When I've been the Keith fans spent the whole game in the Legion by the gate apart from the last ten minutes. Think they'll get thrashed. would have given them a fair chance last season.

Archived