Scottish 2nd round draw

jimmyg

26 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I suppose if the club's have been given the opinion to play games on those dates at there own discretion then it's not really a big issue and as you say clubs may welcome the break.

On the contrary. Clubs have not been consulted about this or any related matters since the AGM vote.

Scott Robertson does not do consultation.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Why haven't the club's joined forces and demanded answers from him regarding these issues archieb

There are very few forums where  that can happen.

Only those who attend management committee meetings will know what if any discussions there have been regarding these matters.

Apart from that the first opportunity for clubs to ask questions directly will not be until the next West Region general meeting in the new year.

Moving away from West Region business and back to the draw.

Did anyone establish why the draw was held at Hampden at 2.00pm? who actually did the draw, Strachan? McGhee? Griffiths?

The only thing I saw was brief coverage of the draw on my mobile via twitter during a work call I was on, looked to be the camera pointed at a screen with the draw being typed in via an Excel spreadsheet with a V Lookup based on draw number matched with team name?  I happened to glance at my phone when the Blackburn draw went through.  Did it go smoothly?  Credit where it is due for trying to “modernise” the draw procedure but the timing means a lot of people can’t watch as they’re at work.

The East of Scotland Cup draw was supposed to be Tuesday night but was delayed until yesterday and came out about an hour or so before the Junior Cup draw, were the blazers all through for a Hampden jolly?

26 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Moving away from West Region business and back to the draw.

Did anyone establish why the draw was held at Hampden at 2.00pm? who actually did the draw, Strachan? McGhee? Griffiths?

The only thing I saw was brief coverage of the draw on my mobile via twitter during a work call I was on, looked to be the camera pointed at a screen with the draw being typed in via an Excel spreadsheet with a V Lookup based on draw number matched with team name?  I happened to glance at my phone when the Blackburn draw went through.  Did it go smoothly?  Credit where it is due for trying to “modernise” the draw procedure but the timing means a lot of people can’t watch as they’re at work.

The East of Scotland Cup draw was supposed to be Tuesday night but was delayed until yesterday and came out about an hour or so before the Junior Cup draw, were the blazers all through for a Hampden jolly?

IT was Scott Campebell from the sun and Keith Burgess the Junior Scotland Manager who made the draw.

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

IT was Scott Campebell from the sun and Keith Burgess the Junior Scotland Manager who made the draw.

In that case it's a loada dung!

Absolutely no reason to hold it there except to ingratiate themselves with the caterers and the SFA big brothers. 

Balls to the lot of them!

13 hours ago, archieb said:

There are very few forums where  that can happen.

Only those who attend management committee meetings will know what if any discussions there have been regarding these matters.

Apart from that the first opportunity for clubs to ask questions directly will not be until the next West Region general meeting in the new year.

They can always go directly to him via this page.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/sjfa/contact_scottish_fa.cfm?page=1698

The phantom fixtures for 28th October have finally gone - Hallelujah!

No sign of anything for December yet though (could've just switched the 28th Oct games to 2nd, 9th or 16th Dec)

And of course much of the card for 25th November will also disappear (SJC R3)

The phantom fixtures for 28th October have finally gone - Hallelujah!
No sign of anything for December yet though (could've just switched the 28th Oct games to 2nd, 9th or 16th Dec)
And of course much of the card for 25th November will also disappear (SJC R2)

Assume you mean SJC R3 as
Round 2 is on 28th of October.

Archived