St Mirren V Brechin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but original hedge did that's when I knew who use were going on about when replying to that idiot diehards posts on here

You need to go back and read all the diehard posts and hedgeinthesouth posts and think about when you joined the mafia. Also your fb posts. If you can't see the connection then you have a problem. The big giveaway is........

You need to go back and read all the diehard posts and hedgeinthesouth posts and think about when you joined the mafia. Also your fb posts. If you can't see the connection then you have a problem. The big giveaway is........

I see your point but die hard ain't my account.I only joined pie and bovril at the beginning of the year ish.Whoever this so called diehard guy is it ain't the guy you and originalhedge think it is.I only ever post on here when I've been to a game and it is on this account.

15 hours ago, geo87 said:

I think it was the other way about, first 30-35 mins Brechin stood off us and the game had a friendly feel about it with us having all the possession without really doing anything with it. After Brechin got the goal it defiantly gave them a lift and for at least first 25 mins of 2nd half were the better side and looked the most likely - McCart I think it was cleared one off the line at 1-1 so the game could have went either way. I certainly don't think we our superior technique at any stage either!

All in all quite a patronising post from you - we are still very much work in progress, I am absolutely delighted, but we are top down to more of the league being pish than us being great. I'll happily shitfest out way to the title in the unlikely event if that was to happen, but don't think we are entitled to act all high and mighty against any team in this league.

Morton , Dunfermline out with the result were very poor performances  where we did not look like title contenders nowhere near. Could not make the Brechin game which sounds like another under par performance. Eight games in is that good enough ? Flip the coin over we still have three quality players to come back especially playmaker Magennis to take some pressure off Morgan. When we are on the boil we look great. Feel Saints , United , Dunfermline will be the top teams this season not much separating them. 

40 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Morton , Dunfermline out with the result were very poor performances  where we did not look like title contenders nowhere near. Could not make the Brechin game which sounds like another under par performance. Eight games in is that good enough ? Flip the coin over we still have three quality players to come back especially playmaker Magennis to take some pressure off Morgan. When we are on the boil we look great. Feel Saints , United , Dunfermline will be the top teams this season not much separating them.

Going by the league table it clearly is !

I see your point but die hard ain't my account.I only joined pie and bovril at the beginning of the year ish.Whoever this so called diehard guy is it ain't the guy you and originalhedge think it is.I only ever post on here when I've been to a game and it is on this account.

If it's not you then one of your so called mates has stitched you up good and proper [emoji6][emoji6]

3 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:

If it's not you then one of your so called mates has stitched you up good and proper emoji6.pngemoji6.png

If that's the case then there not any mates of mine

its best not to reply to people like diehard on here Whoever it is clearly just comes on here to provoke  a reaction out of other fans and wind them up.Even if we won the champions league with Dods at the helm diehard still wouldn't be happy and would be calling for his head

5 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

That is not my point , consistency is key if you want to win the league also wrote getting injured players back will make a difference. 

If you want to win the league all that matters is having more points than the rest after the final game. How you achieve that doesn't matter. If it comes from 3 wins then a heavy defeat all season so be it. 6 wins from 8 games is pretty consistent anyway in my eyes. Lets just keep supporting and stop over analysing. We are doing absolutely fine so far and as you rightly point out we have meaningful players returning at some stage.

If that's the case then there not any mates of mine
its best not to reply to people like diehard on here Whoever it is clearly just comes on here to provoke  a reaction out of other fans and wind them up.Even if we won the champions league with Dods at the helm diehard still wouldn't be happy and would be calling for his head

[emoji23][emoji23] first time you've spelt Dods with one D [emoji23][emoji23]

Def missing Jacko,can't hold the ball in final third.we also need to get more balls into the box so need to get down the channels then a wee bit quality to whip in a decent ball. No complaints tho boys are doing ok n hopefully will learn from game to game,a win could make the difference.

I wouldn't have grudged Brechin a point after their showing on Saturday. They were in the game the whole time and caused a few worries. First win is just around the corner I feel

12 hours ago, BIG BEN said:

I wouldn't have grudged Brechin a point after their showing on Saturday. They were in the game the whole time and caused a few worries. First win is just around the corner I feel

I would have but then I'm nasty! :angel

Archived