St Mirren V Brechin

Brechin sat in in the 2nd half , niggled and wasted time throughout. They got what they deserved in the end , zero !

Not sure what game you were watching - Brechin were arguably better team for up until 70/75 mins, they naturally started to sit in with the clock ticking down. Don't think they were time wasting either?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hedgeinthesouth said:

Got to agree with you there thought we were unlucky again today just couldn't get the break of the ball.Surely were due our share of luck soon eh ?

Hope so as we deserve it playing decent football against good full time teams

Hope so as we deserve it playing decent football against good full time teams

Most of the games I've been at we've matched teams in every department for most of the game just been unlucky with refereeing decisions and the break of ball.I think we will get a win sooner rather than later if we keep playing the way we are.Its times like this we need to get behind the club+management.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Credit must go to Brechin and their fans. 

48 minutes ago, 'Steve said:

Unlucky yet again. Not been an awful lot between the teams in most our games this season and today was another.

How we still remain on only two points is beyond me. Please can we get our first win in the home double header coming up. We deserve it.

Cmon City. Keep the faith.

Totally agree just need a break and hopefully soon

29 minutes ago, Young gun said:

In the main stand ? 

I was wishing I was a bit younger ,didsay anything as they just call me an old b*****d :thumsup2

No was in w6 m8,  they're entitled to their opinion as they pay their money just lime everyone else but felt they were singling him out right from the off which I thought was out of order 

4 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

No was in w6 m8,  they're entitled to their opinion as they pay their money just lime everyone else but felt they were singling him out right from the off which I thought was out of order 

Maybe they're just bitter.

Did anyone else think the ball had gone out before Stewart hooked it across for the winner?

Morgan was very quiet and I thought Stelios was absolutely dreadful.

McCart can also look shakey at times.

McGinn and Cammy Smith were decent.

We went a goal up then seemed to treat it like a training game. That said, Brechin looked decent. I think with a half decent striker they could be a decent outfit.

4 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Did anyone else think the ball had gone out before Stewart hooked it across for the winner?

We went a goal up then seemed to treat it like a training game. That said, Brechin looked decent. I think with a half decent striker they could be a decent outfit.

Gutted not to get a point today missing Jacko but Calvin Orsi played well

Agree with this.

Sutton made biggest difference today as soon as he came on - not sure why he didn't come on before Stewart

Stewart digging the ball out to get the cross in for th goal was great,  but he was only in that situation because his previous touch and control was shocking! 

I wish the lad well, and I hope he comes good, but he and guys like Kilpatrick will be the reason we finish in the playoffs and not title winners. 

Edited to add: Compared to United strength in depth.

Brechin looked decent today, just lacking a decent striker and they could of won that today.

If we want to win that league then guys like Kirkpatrick and Stewart just won't do, they are nowhere near good enough.

We need another striker in January.

Archived