Initiation Ceremonies

carpetmonster

With our brave boys braving the chilly climes of Arbroath to bravely warm up others with their little brave boys, have any PnBers taken part in any initiation ceremonies? Or is this just a run of the mill night out in that neck of the woods?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/three-marines-face-jail-over-11233322

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Desperate to find out what went on after hours at the local ludge IMO.

I worked with a former infantryman who liked to tell us about their weird activities. A lot of it seemed to revolve around finding excuses to exchange saliva - passing items around using only their mouths, etc.

Is this just a thing that guys do? Do the Women's Institute play games involving the storage of items within their ladyparts, or crush cans for recycling using only their knockers?

In first year at uni, a group of rugby banter lads came back from an initiation night. A couple of them had had to wrestle naked in a pub and one of them had a cucumber inserted somewhere that I wouldn't normally expect a cucumber to go.

That might be why I've always preferred football. 

I met a Marine who bragged about how his trademark was to shit in the kettles of the women he had slept with the night previous. I had a laugh about it at the time but as the years have passed by I have grown to appreciate just how diabolical a thing that is to do to another human being who has never wronged you in their life. Subhuman behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Cant think of any scarier initiation ceremony  than the one which is the prelude to be proclaimed husband & wife !

Are you talking about blackening? Another totally moronic and pointless ritual which put me off getting engaged for years. I'm having a very small wedding and no such individuals who are inclined to this sort of behaviour will be anywhere near it. I have seen men covered in fish cuts and all sorts of other horrible fluids and paraded about town tied up in the back of a pick up, it really is just horrendous. 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are you talking about blackening? Another totally moronic and pointless ritual which put me off getting engaged for years. I'm having a very small wedding and no such individuals who are inclined to this sort of behaviour will be anywhere near it. I have seen men covered in fish cuts and all sorts of other horrible fluids and paraded about town tied up in the back of a pick up, it really is just horrendous. 

Erm, no

I'm talking about the initiation ceremony that takes place at the altar !

I take it “blackening” only takes place north of the central belt, by utter weirdos? Had never heard of it until a colleague from up north was telling me what happened to him.

Happens here. I thought it was a common thing everywhere until a few years ago.

I take it “blackening” only takes place north of the central belt, by utter weirdos? Had never heard of it until a colleague from up north was telling me what happened to him.

So you're telling me ordinary city folk don't ambush the groom to be, tie him up to the back of a pick up, cover him in fish guts and then parade him around town for all to see?

Just now, throbber said:

So you're telling me ordinary city folk don't ambush the groom to be, tie him up to the back of a pick up, cover him in fish guts and then parade him around town for all to see?

Saw a guy who looked like he'd been through that chained to a lamppost on the main square in Buckie before a Clach game a year or so ago. Everyone just ignored him.

Archived