Radio

Jmothecat2

Sadly we can't listen to radio in work.

I listen to Radio 4 to and from work most days. I'll also listen to a fair bit of radio comedy on 4 or 4extra. I don't listen to the World Football Phone In live as it's on at stupid o'clock so thats webcast only. I quite like open all mics on Radio Scotland if I'm not at a game.

Other than that it's 6 Music for music and my mate's Americana show on a Sunday afternoon from 4:00 til 6:00 on Celtic Music Radio.

17 hours ago, Willie adie said:

Heather dewar on the sports bullet in. A sexier voice on radio I've yet to hear

I'm lucky enough to have met "Heather D" a couple of times. What a voice. She used to pop up on a Dominik Diamond show on the long-since-gone Talk 107 in Edinburgh. They were talking about Lynx and she said the smell reminded her of a teenage party she attended that turned into an orgy. 

I sat in the car and cried the morning Dominik Diamond announced he was jacking in his XFM Scotland breakfast show. Him, Marissa and Scott Shaw churned out such a brilliant show every morning with decent music and general funny stuff. 

Sat next to Dominic in bar Soba in Mitchell Lane many many years ago, what an utter c**t of a man. He was with his daughter / niece / victim, absolutely ripped the staff with the "do you know who I am" attitude. He's in reality just a p***k from Arbroath. If I wasn't on a romantic* day out with my fiancé**, I'd have slugged the c**t in the jaw***

*not romantic, we had a blazing argument and subsequently she has been convicted of drink driving, which made me smile.
**not fiancé anymore, f**k her and her antics.
***If he had been more spekky & geeky
I'd maybe have thought about it.

That's all I have to say about that.

20 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Going to catch the Chris Moyles show on the iPlayer and maybe Zane Lowe the rest is utter wash. Imagine subjecting Tony Blackburn to Nick Grimshaw and annoyed there's no Ferne Cotton

You can get counselling for that.

• 2 years later...