Looking to get back in the game.

DannyBooner

Just putting this out there lads, I used to play semi pro but had to give it up due to sircumtances. I'm reely good. Play just off the midfield, in the hole, behind the defence. Used to play for a reely big team, cant say online. I haven't scored yet but should soon. I also have a black belt in tie kwondo so I handle myself on the park. I also play squash so I'm reely fit. My preferred choice would be gartcosh but would travel anywhere. Not the borders. Any feedback would be apreeshiated. 

DB 

4 hours ago, Thederry said:

I can get u a trial 

I've had trials with reely big teams. I'm looking for 20 quid a week up front, also travel expenses would need to be paid. I need new boots, I have studs but moulds would need to be provided. I'm a size 9 but can also fit in an 11. No puma kings. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
19 minutes ago, Thederry said:

I'll speak to my good mates at colville and get you a trial and all going well get you 20 quid and size 11 puma kings u must be good to wear the pumas

I'm not sure about good mate, but give me a call and we can chat about it 

51 minutes ago, Thederry said:

I'll speak to my good mates at colville and get you a trial and all going well get you 20 quid and size 11 puma kings u must be good to wear the pumas

I said no puma kings. They're too tight, my left foot is a 9 and my right is an 11. I usually just wear my suede sambas when playing on Astro. Who are colville? They any good? I hope it's not down in the borders as I said previously I refuse to travel down there. Is it cash in hand? What bonus

I said no puma kings. They're too tight, my left foot is a 9 and my right is an 11. I usually just wear my suede sambas when playing on Astro. Who are colville? They any good? I hope it's not down in the borders as I said previously I refuse to travel down there. Is it cash in hand? What bonus

They are Amateur supposedly . You get he haw !!!!!!!!!! :-p

On 9/25/2017 at 17:06, DannyBooner said:

I've had trials with reely big teams. I'm looking for 20 quid a week up front, also travel expenses would need to be paid. I need new boots, I have studs but moulds would need to be provided. I'm a size 9 but can also fit in an 11. No puma kings. 

If thats all your after mate, you cant be very good coz Hurlford Thistle  wouldn't look twice at someone who sells himself so short.

I dont mean you're short either coz I'm sure you'll come back on with everything apart from the size of yer knob.

I dont mean you're a knob either coz you seem a nice chap.

I dont mean I fancy you or anything coz I'm straight.

I dont mean to sound homophobic or anything  coz I have one or two gay friends.

I dont mean I only have one or two friends coz I'm very popular.

I dont mean to sound big headed coz I'm  really a nice chap too.

I dont mean I've got anything against people with big heads or anything.

Thank f*ck for some fun.

I dont mean that  I think I'm funny...

Here come the men in white coats....................................................

Sorry nurse, I promise to behave.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

If thats all your after mate, you cant be very good coz Hurlford Thistle  wouldn't look twice at someone who sells himself so short.

I dont mean you're short either coz I'm sure you'll come back on with everything apart from the size of yer knob.

Thank f*ck for some fun.

Here come the men in white coats....................................................

Sorry nurse, I promise to behave.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That escalated (not so) quickly.

14 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Thank f*ck for some fun.

No time wasters. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived