How long should Robbo get until the board start to panic?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/09/2017 at 07:21, The Moonster said:

I think a heads gone moment from the newly relegated side after we've handed them their arse is my favourite thing  about the Championship. Every year we have these entitled c***s telling us of the horror of losing to a part time team, it's delicious.

If it had come from pretty much any other ICT fan on this forum then I would agree with you but this is literally all CaleyShaun does. Just have a look at the previous threads he has started over the years. It's all been sack Hughes, sack Foran, sack Butcher. It's beyond tedious.

On 9/25/2017 at 07:21, The Moonster said:

I think a heads gone moment from the newly relegated side after we've handed them their arse is my favourite thing  about the Championship. Every year we have these entitled c***s telling us of the horror of losing to a part time team, it's delicious.

Crow  all you want but fact is that we've been in the Premier League and your team will never know that, you are the only Scottish League champions who have never played in the premier league, and you know what, that really feckin irks you, so you with your pissy little stadium will always remain a diddy club that nobody in football really pay's attention to, as in who gives a feck.

And chances are that one day we will return to the PL as did Hearts and Hibs and possibly DU or Dunfermline this season, so continue having your blue sky day out once in a while because that will always be as good as it gets for you.

Not one Caley fan slagged your team and to a man were gracious in defeat and accepted we were beaten by a better team on the day, and now you come on spouting such immature little man bile.

Crow  all you want but fact is that we've been in the Premier League and your team will never know that, you are the only Scottish League champions who have never played in the premier league, and you know what, that really feckin irks you, so you with your pissy little stadium will always remain a diddy club that nobody in football really pay's attention to, as in who gives a feck.
And chances are that one day we will return to the PL as did Hearts and Hibs and possibly DU or Dunfermline this season, so continue having your blue sky day out once in a while because that will always be as good as it gets for you.
Not one Caley fan slagged your team and to a man were gracious in defeat and accepted we were beaten by a better team on the day, and now you come on spouting such immature little man bile.

I prefer the fact that we finished 9th in the Premier in 1985, to your "fact".

9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

7 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Sandy taking Dumbarton to the cleaners, and quite right too. Generic Weegie Outpost Club #683 have no business beating a club as illustrious as us, as Caley Shaun pointed out. Robbo must go.

:lol:

9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Crow  all you want but fact is that we've been in the Premier League and your team will never know that,

I've seen Dumbarton play twice in the Premier League, they even had a page in the Panini album.

Admittedly I've also seen them lose 5-0 to Clyde at Firhill but swings and roundabouts and all that.

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Yet you on the other hand, you bite like a giant pike because a football fan gloats over his team humping yours . 

Look no farther than yourself to see a bile soaked little man. 

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Heads gone moment from entitled c**t #2.  

"immature little man bile" says the man who's just brought out the school playground argument of "aye, well ma da's bigger than your da".  

28985edc58a6212966a0440f9e38c823.jpg

10 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

I prefer the fact that we finished 9th in the Premier in 1985, to your "fact".

2 hours ago, drs said:

I've seen Dumbarton play twice in the Premier League, they even had a page in the Panini album.

Admittedly I've also seen them lose 5-0 to Clyde at Firhill but swings and roundabouts and all that.

The SPFL (Premier League) was founded 19 years ago in 1998.

Dumbarton have never played in it. 

12 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

This is hilarious, I've seen Inverness' Thistle and Caledonian play in the depths of the Highland League long before they were a merged club, to less than 100 fans, on a muddy frozen tattie field. The strides the club has made is impressive but let's not get ahead of ourselves, the idea that Inverness is somehow a behemoth in relation to Dumbarton is laughable. The idea that they are superior because they played more recently in the top division is equally laughable. This whole post smacks of someone absolutely spitting the dummy.

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And the Scottish football leagues were formed in 1890. Inverness (either as ICT, Caledonian or Thistle) have never won it. Dumbarton have. Twice!

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You sir have lost the plot. Tart it up all ye want, we have played in the top tier. Where does this sense of entitlement from you come from? 

Archived