How long should Robbo get until the board start to panic?

As the title says, how long until we start to panic or start calling for Robbo's removal, now, November/December time, after new year or at the end of the season.

For me, its now because he's truly lost the dressing room plus going by the courier article which has his post match interview, he sounds like he's really close to resigning.

I had backed him until yesterday, losing to a part time team is just pathetic but the players are equally to blame!!

Some probably will think, here he goes again, but tough, I am a fan and want my team to succeed and at the moment, we are on a slide, carbon copy of St Mirren last season at this stage, they acted and now look at them.

As I said above, I think JR is on verge of resigning, not sure when but he sounds like a defeated man.

As to who next, only one man, Paul Sheerin ;).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

As the title says, how long until we start to panic or start calling for Robbo's removal, now, November/December time, after new year or at the end of the season.

For me, its now because he's truly lost the dressing room plus going by the courier article which has his post match interview, he sounds like he's really close to resigning.

I had backed him until yesterday, losing to a part time team is just pathetic but the players are equally to blame!!

Some probably will think, here he goes again, but tough, I am a fan and want my team to succeed and at the moment, we are on a slide, carbon copy of St Mirren last season at this stage, they acted and now look at them.

As I said above, I think JR is on verge of resigning, not sure when but he sounds like a defeated man.

Losing to an established Championship side is no disgrace.

37 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

590c35a4f0cd7_cagneyraiseglass.gif.b59ead36055c11e89f9373c785054551.gif

Couple of points.
1. When we were relegated we were shit and had another manager before Ross.
2. We're still shit against Dumbarton.

Caley Shaun ! You were shite against us probably worst team we ve FACED just we were WORSE. (At The Glebe ) I expected much more from you guys but you took your chances and we did nt.
I expect to find your form soon though and along with Falkirk will make your way up the league leaving us rooted to bottom but hey ho .. You ve had a good 20 years but the bad times help keep you grounded

Caley Shaun having a heads gone is like the sun rising, if it doesn't happen once a day then the world has probably ended.  There's no disgrace in losing to Dumbarton, teams have been losing to them for years.  As noted they are firmly established in the division and have had results against far better teams than us.  

We are just absolutely honkingly awful.  We have assembled pretty much the worst squad in our entire existence, full of useless, club hopping jobbers.  We have no plan for building a squad to try and get back to the top flight.  We should probably get rid of Robbo, we shouldn't have appointed him in the first place.  I doubt we'll sack him, he might resign though.  Apparently we are doing well until it comes to scoring goals or preventing the other team scoring, which isn't going to end well.

You'd expect Falkirk to improve with a new manager even if only slightly, Dumbarton will always get a decent number of wins throughout the season and even if one of the mid-table sides collapses like Raith and QoS did last season, Morton, QoS and Livi all at least have either a solid spine or players who can win a game by themselves.

Brechin being in the division is the only thing ICT have to be positive about at the moment. With Robertson in charge you can't see them grinding out the results to get comfortably clear of ninth and even if he does get sacked, what's the new manager supposed to achieve with a defence containing Joe Chalmers, Coll Donaldson and Brad McKay? 

Archived