Airdrie v Queen's Park

an86

Really enjoyable game. First time I've seen a team take running throw ins! Amazing they got away with that shit for an entire match!

Did anyone else see the wee tete-a-tete between one of our supporters and their Nr.11 in front of the tunnel at half time? F'cking hilarious!

And that wee wannabe hardman that squared up to Fitzpatrick. Should've been a straight red.

♢♢♢

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hansolo said:

McGregor was getting it tight from the 3 behind me. Always to blame for everything in their eyes.
“Get it up the park McGregor” when he is passing at back looking for an opening. When he did put it up the park it obviously lost possession. “You wasting the ball again McGregor”. Guy can’t win with them

They’re not the only fans devoid of a football brain mind you considering the shouts for getting it “up the park” quicker and moans at backwards passes. It’s called KEEPING POSSESSION!

There's some amount of thick basturts everywhere innit?

Positives? Two decent goals which we would have turned cartwheels over last year. And that's about it.

Airdrie looked a shadow of what they were last year and still scored four. They'll be in the scrap for 8th, I reckon, so this doesn't auger well.

Donnelly gets a bit better every week with game time but I still see Orr as a better bet up front. Iredale is decent and I'd persevere with him. I'm not convinced that Wharton, despite his errors being BIG ones, isn't the guy for central defence. Gibson is a good shout too...for Cummins. We can't carry on with this level of defensive uncertainty and lack of organisation. Maybe a wee shuffle at the back is needed.

However......if there's one guy that can sort this out, it's Gus.

Highlights/lowlights. Disgraceful scene at the end by the Airdrie bench. QP player trying to get the ball back and gets assaulted. Shameful!  Not as bad though as the unsportsmanlike event in the first half where a QP player (same one as the assault) lay injured and writhing in pain and Airdrie players played on, even though play was near the touchline and could have been played out. Shameful! Thought Airdrie was better than that. Top down disease?

10 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Highlights/lowlights. Disgraceful scene at the end by the Airdrie bench. QP player trying to get the ball back and gets assaulted. Shameful!  Not as bad though as the unsportsmanlike event in the first half where a QP player (same one as the assault) lay injured and writhing in pain and Airdrie players played on, even though play was near the touchline and could have been played out. Shameful! Thought Airdrie was better than that. Top down disease?

Mate, you are having a nightmare.    Do yourself a favour and switch off for a wee while.

Incidents definitely seen through black & white tinted specs. You were the dirtiest team I’ve seen in some time. Referee lost the plot and how you managed to finish with 11 men is beyond me. Full of divers too. Spend more time trying to play football instead of falling over as if shot and you’d maybe not be so terrible.

35 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Funny how different people see things differently. What a lot of rubbish. By the way that's the first time Fitzpatrick's been sent to the stand in three weeks!

19 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Reading most of the posts it looks like most folk turned up at half-time. Again, the key stats (apart from the obvious) show we had better possession and similar shots on target and at half-time, well in the game. After another early loss we had an instant response and evened the game quickly. Positive.

Good deflection with the outrage in your later post but I'd like to bring you back to this one all the same.  Having seen the video, do you still think that you matched Airdrie in the 1st half, or are you willing to give credit to your keeper for a strong performance and saving you from being  2 - 3 more goals down at the break?

Good deflection with the outrage in your later post but I'd like to bring you back to this one all the same.  Having seen the video, do you still think that you matched Airdrie in the 1st half, or are you willing to give credit to your keeper for a strong performance and saving you from being  2 - 3 more goals down at the break?

Thanks for reminding me. Brutal censorship in the video highlights. Deleted 70% of QP attempts. And I'm not even going to mention the blatant time-wasting or stealing yards at free kicks. Looks like Clyde for your derby game next season.

22 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Thanks for reminding me. Brutal censorship in the video highlights. Deleted 70% of QP attempts. And I'm not even going to mention the blatant time-wasting or stealing yards at free kicks. Looks like Clyde for your derby game next season.

You're a troll aren't you?

2 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

The only thing I take from this is that QP fans take defeat really, really badly, which is strange as they really should be used to it by now.

As opposed to being the angriest winners in recorded history.

6 hours ago, an86 said:

As opposed to being the angriest winners in recorded history.

I know were utter shite, a team in crisis, struggling to make it to the end of the season, but you're taking this pumping really badly. 

Chillax bro.

Archived