Kilmarnock v Ross County (Sat 30th Sep 17)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be amazed if McCulloch is in the job for long. County were better organized and more committed than last week but Kilmarnock were howling. 

Also the bacon roll from the Park Hotel over the road from Rugby Park was quality.

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

I would be amazed if McCulloch is in the job for long. County were better organized and more committed than last week but Kilmarnock were howling. 

Also the bacon roll from the Park Hotel over the road from Rugby Park was quality.

I think you're probably right, but what exactly does this achieve?  We've had eight managers in eight seasons, and all it does is destabilise the club.  We bring in a rash of players and it takes a while for things to settle down.  Killie had four managers between when I started getting taken to the games in the early 90s, up until the beginning of 2010 - this decade we've had a further six.

There is simply no way for me that we can continue with Lee in charge. I’ve consistently said that we to give him until November at least and that the signings will come good but I think now that his time is up.

In saying that there is no point ditching him to bring in another cheap/inexperienced manager. We need someone who can really improve us and I just don’t think the board would want to spend the money to get us who we need.

18 hours ago, Comrie said:

WE SACKED MACINTYRE

THEY'LL BE NO TURMOIL

UNDER OWEN COYLE

1000% AMAZING

Scott Fox! In the box!
Van Der Weg's a hairy rock!
Naismith! Davies! Fraser too! 
Laugh at Caley, so can you!
Lindsey! Draper! J.O.B!
Boss midfield for you and me!
We've got Davis Keillor Dunn!
Michael Gardyne's having fun!
On his own, its Craig Curran!
He'll run and run and run and run!
Alex Schalk! ONE ON ONE!
Christ.... try McKay or Mikkelsen!
Kelly! Routis! Chow and Dow!
They're alright like *shrugs*
WE SACKED MCINTYRE

THERE'LL BE NO TURMOIL

UNDER OWEN COYLE

My kids had a great time as mascots on Sat - thanks for the cheers folks. The game was the worst I've seen in a long time though.

Greg Taylor was our only player with pass marks, (maybe Jamie Mac but I thought he should have done better with the second). After Tierney, I think Taylor is fast becoming one of the best left backs in Scotland.

Archived