Kilmarnock v Ross County (Sat 30th Sep 17)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I’m thinking it’s a 4-3-3/4-5-1 judging by the lineup. Either way, Kenny van der Weg has just made it 2-0 County. Van Der Weg.

Guys at the game describing it as that, with Midge & DKD as the wide men. So nothing to drastic for his first game.

Jim O'Brien got sacked early on for an Erwin shot against the run of play. After that he bossed it, with one-touch passing from side to side, bringing Midge and D-KD into play.  Two very well worked goals, where Davis will get the plaudits for the assists but O'Brien's cute passing made it work.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate Kenny van der Weg run half the length of the pitch to slide tackle the ball into the goal. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

review_AE_BladeRunner.jpg

1 hour ago, Ieuan16 said:

Lindsay was excellent, too.

Coyle is going to love his energy and grit.

Absolutely.  Let's hope Lindsay gets some consistency in that slightly further forward role, rather than having to play as the deepest midfielder like under McIntyre.

I'm not getting carried away though,  that Killie midfield will make anyone look good. 

Archived