Star Trek Discovery

welshbairn

9 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Come on!

"Just one more jump and we're home. Everyone is safe. Nothing can go wrong from this point on, eh?"

My 7 year old saw that coming

But you clearly saw Lorca entering new coordinates, I thought.  They're exactly where he wanted them to be.  And his "let's go home" line.....

Mirror Universe! 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

50 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Clem Fandango is the albino Klingon isn't he???

You couldn't have a white StarTrek officer having sex with a black Klingon in the Trump era. We're on reverse temporal maximum impulse drive I think.

Edited by welshbairn

Is it just me thinking that Captain Lorca saying "Time to go home" wasn't about the Mirror Universe but actually about an alternate timeline where either the war never happened or his ship didn't get destroyed? I think there's enough in there to suggest it's not the Mirror Universe even though there's a few hints that it might be. Last week's show was decent overall too I thought, even though the destruction of the Ship of the Dead seemed a bit too easy once they'd located it.

• 1 month later...

I was in part pleased and in part disappointed with the new one. Disappointed because it's the mirror universe again. DS9 did it to death (though, Sisko pumped mirror Dax first chance he got) for laughs. Pleased because they made it a scary place again.

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I was in part pleased and in part disappointed with the new one. Disappointed because it's the mirror universe again. DS9 did it to death (though, Sisko pumped mirror Dax first chance he got) for laughs. Pleased because they made it a scary place again.

Spoiler

Georgiou is totally the Emperor.  And commanding the Defiant. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear