The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, this just gets worse and worse from you - you just cant help yourself from spewing more of your beige.

Lets not forget that you made an insult based around mental illness and when called out on it have been pitifully back tracking and throwing diversions ever since in an attempt to get off the hook. Its not working, we've all seen you for the seething mess you are. But hey keep it going in an attempt to look "cool" just so you can pretend to yourself that you are having the last word and ergo winning.

Its cripplingly sad that your life appears to revolve around being one of the cool kids on an internet message board and that the way to do so is to be an abuser but carry on if it keeps you amused - you'll now be talking to yourself.

45 minutes ago, drs said:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, this just gets worse and worse from you - you just cant help yourself from spewing more of your beige.

Lets not forget that you made an insult based around mental illness and when called out on it have been pitifully back tracking and throwing diversions ever since in an attempt to get off the hook. Its not working, we've all seen you for the seething mess you are. But hey keep it going in an attempt to look "cool" just so you can pretend to yourself that you are having the last word and ergo winning.

Its cripplingly sad that your life appears to revolve around being one of the cool kids on an internet message board and that the way to do so is to be an abuser but carry on if it keeps you amused - you'll now be talking to yourself.

Have a wee break from the internet. I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is a real surprise contender for my favourite active thread.

It has shades of the mad Morton stuff. You don't really know what's going on, at least one of the combatants my be a spambot yet it's still compulsive reading. 

16 hours ago, Darth Merlot said:

Falkirk will be safe once they get wee Faissal from Dundee..

I had also heard that story previously but given that he started for Dundee last night, seems a tad unlikely.  

However, its good to know that the Dees won out against the Taxes Dodgers and their Wall-guarding cretin followers. 

Archived