The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

Did that heroin adled looking moron seriously run to the mods, and was that picture really him? Holy f**k if so. 

I’ve never seen an uglier man that virginton.

Obviously fired his student loan on valium and rolling tobacco as opposed to cocaine and prostitutes like the rest of us.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve never seen an uglier man that virginton.

That's a bit harsh. Granted there are shades of Marvin from The Scheme and Herman Munster about him but there are far worse specimens out there. 

8 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

The thought of him googling his own name and finding loads of entries on here is a real possibility.

Hiya Michael emoji112.png

Sadly not.  Quick check shows P&B isn't on the first five pages for 'Michael Portillo'. I guess we've not used his name enough, especially in page titles. I also think people are failing to optimise their image titles when uploading.

Come on, guys, we need to SEO the shit out of this.

On 11/21/2017 at 14:48, Bairnardo said:

Shat it from posting his picture. I for one am shocked at this backtrack/lack of spine from someone who has previously ran to the mods dripping about a picture posted on the forum.

Let's see it then, I could do with a laugh.

19 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I honestly don't even know what that means and whether it's supposed to be an insult. I fear you may be suffering from a mental illness.

f**k me, resorting to the insults - the last resort of the poster with nothing to say.

Sad.

e2a - and as you get so rattled at being red dotted, I've red dotted some more of your posts :bounce4 :bounce4

33 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I guess all records are there to be broken but since the introduction of the playoffs no team second bottom at the end of November has ever finished higher than 8th.

You really don't like Falkirk do you?

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It wasn't an insult. I truly believe he is suffering from an addled mind. It was said out of pity, not spite.

:eek: :eek:  Wow, I have you so seething that you have totally lost the plot. Result.

Archived