The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It goes after the S ;)

I’m no fucking editing it again ffs. 

I’m glad we’ve now agreed that my crimes against the English language are more worthy of ridicule and outrage than a poxy picture tbh. 

But if the torrent of Liverpool-esque mock outrage and hypocrisy from Falkirk fans somehow influences matters then not to worry: there are plenty of other images that fittingly describe their string of hilarious failures. 

1501103543918.jpg.bff53d72972cca63420155ba561fe7a2.jpg

I suspect there will be hundreds, if not thousands of others by the end of May. 

28 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Goes without saying that the forum's biggest creep was displeased with my 'fucking creep' comment :lol:

Erm no - you got a red dot because you're an absolutely terrible poster. In the same way that the similarly stupid old fud Granny Danger has received about 50% of all red dots from yours truly. 

Kindly do everyone a favour and stop posting. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Shat it from posting his picture. I for one am shocked at this backtrack/lack of spine from someone who has previously ran to the mods dripping about a picture posted on the forum.

Did that heroin adled looking moron seriously run to the mods, and was that picture really him? Holy f**k if so. 

Archived