The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

What are you dribbling on about now?

I've never searched out your posts specifically to red dot them, heads gone mate, heads gone.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk fans claiming they're as bad as we were last season as if it's a fucking badge of honour :lol:

We moved from 7 to 10 points on the 10th December last season. There's your target, if you really want to be shitter than us. Don't pick up another point til Christmas and we'll talk.

Falkirk fans claiming they're as bad as we were last season as if it's a fucking badge of honour [emoji38]
We moved from 7 to 10 points on the 10th December last season. There's your target, if you really want to be shitter than us. Don't pick up another point til Christmas and we'll talk.

More than happy for you to keep the title of most embarrassing start to a season ever.
We are giving it a good go right enough.

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

More than happy for you to keep the title of most embarrassing start to a season ever.
We are giving it a good go right enough.

The up-side is that you get to end the season with The Most Heroic Recovery Ever.

Or just shamble your way to 8th place. One of the two.

9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Falkirk fans claiming they're as bad as we were last season as if it's a fucking badge of honour :lol:

Don't think any of us a pleased about it to be honest. I certainly wouldn't want to enter a 'we are shitter than you contest. So I will let you guys keep that badge of honour thanks very much.

Also pleased to see a cull of certain posts from last night.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What is this cull of posts?

The constant posting of a picture of a young girl crying as some sort of banter. Actual adult men saving and sharing of this. There is still some posts to be found but glad it seems there's a line drawn under it now and we can carry on with the hippo with head in hands bantz.

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

The constant posting of a picture of a young girl crying as some sort of banter. Actual adult men saving and sharing of this. There is still some posts to be found but glad it seems there's a line drawn under it now and we can carry on with the hippo with head in hands bantz.

Joking aside, I'd be in favour of an insta-ban for people sharing that. She's someone's kid, FFS.

Trying to be edgy having someone's child crying as an avatar is terrible patter to be honest. If that was a posters daughter would it still be seen as banter or because we don't actually know this little girl it's fair game. Expect that type of behaviour from the creepier posters to be honest. Jimmy has let himself down on this one.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's one glaringly obvious thing Falkirk don't have in their locker that St Mirren did - quality knitwear. Ross remained resplendent throughout the dark days. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

The stampede to be offended is quite something.

The shattering of youngsters dream’s is one of the best things about football tbh.  

It just makes me feel uncomfortable to be honest, some poor guys wean is being banded about all over a football forum by adult men for 'laughs' 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It's ok man, I know you weren't trying to pick on me :(

drs.png

:lol: :lol::lol: You are so rattled its laughable. Mind you its what I expect from a Stirling Albion fan who masquerades as a Par.

Archived