The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

i honestly can't believe we are talking about relegation. 3 months ago I very nearly put a wedge on falkirk winning the league, thankfully something stopped me. we had an experienced manager who had taken us to the playoffs twice and a forward line of loy Sibbald hippolyte and Austin. we had cruised the betfred league stage including beating comfortably 2 teams from the championship.

it's utterly bizarre how such a strong squad on paper can play so poorly. I can't see a win at all and still haven't seen us win in the league since the 1st April!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

They played absolutely shite as well. I guess it was still maybe better than their other displays.

And yet you still failed to beat us, managed a draw with your goal coming from a penalty, and jamp up from your seats at full time as if you had won the game. 

And yes you are right, it was better than most of what we have been subjected to.

Guest Back Post Misses
I don't think we will be relegated or even finish in the play off spot but it will be a very close run thing and that's assuming Hartley is able to punt the imposters and bring in his own players.
We live in interesting times.

Bold prediction based on that shite yesterday

3 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

i honestly can't believe we are talking about relegation. 3 months ago I very nearly put a wedge on falkirk winning the league, thankfully something stopped me. we had an experienced manager who had taken us to the playoffs twice and a forward line of loy Sibbald hippolyte and Austin. we had cruised the betfred league stage including beating comfortably 2 teams from the championship.

it's utterly bizarre how such a strong squad on paper can play so poorly. I can't see a win at all and still haven't seen us win in the league since the 1st April!

Assuming by three months you mean the end of August, you were mental for even thinking that. It was obvious after two games Houston had lost it and he should have been punted.

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

And yet you still failed to beat us, managed a draw with your goal coming from a penalty, and jamp up from your seats at full time as if you had won the game. 

'Jamp' 

Is it more tragic to 'celebrate' a draw with nine men or have your entire support claim that said draw with two extra men is one of your best results and performances of the season? Hmmm... 

IMG_1113.JPG

The complete and utter meltdown from Dunfermline fans on this thread is odd in the extreme.

5 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

'Jamp' 

Is it more tragic to 'celebrate' a draw with nine men or have your entire support claim that said draw with two extra men is one of your best results and performances of the season? Hmmm... 

IMG_1113.JPG

It's more tragic to celebrate a draw against our omnishambles of a team.

HTH

Guest Back Post Misses
The complete and utter meltdown from Dunfermline fans on this thread is odd in the extreme.

They don’t care mind you

3 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

'Jamp' 

IMG_1113.JPG

Jamp is a perfectly cromulant word

3 hours ago, drs said:

3 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

...over 2 weeks ago. What a minter.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

They don’t care mind you

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Dunfermline fans are absolutely, completely, totally, utterly obsessed by Falkirk.

Heaven knows what they would be like if we were rivals.

1D545F71-E374-43B9-980E-3032DB0F77DC.jpeg

Archived