The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/09/2017 at 17:56, steve55 said:

Were has all the money gone from last 3 seasons?  Hibs/Hearts/Newco all packed the place out.

Even we manage 2,000 away fans down there.

Jackie Mac  has a percentage on it, not that he needs it, thanks to DUFC

Were has all the money gone from last 3 seasons?  Hibs/Hearts/Newco all packed the place out.
Even we manage 2,000 away fans down there.

Seriously a good slug has gone into Major a shareholders pockets

On 01/10/2017 at 07:07, Back Post Misses said:

Seriously a good slug has gone into Major a shareholders pockets

Thats what some Falkirk fans told me Sat too.

Only Utd, Dunfermline and maybe St Mirren will bring big crowds this season.

• 4 weeks later...
Get the feeling this thread will become more popular as the season goes on.

I know Falkirk fans are still sceptical of JR because of the results from October-December before he signed 10 of his own players and let 10 go, it just shows sometimes it’s not a case of the new manager bounce.

Hartley will be assessing every player and by the looks of it will be wanting rid of the majority.

According to Houston the money isn’t there, if Hartley does half as well as JR did in January you’s will be fine. Brechin are relegated anyway, playoffs against a flying Raith or Ayr could be tricky though.

Plenty of time for fortunes to change. I’m taking half the blame because i tipped yous to win the league with Loy and Austin banging the goals in

Falkirk won't be relegated. They'll not come as close as St Mirren either.
That being said, 5th would have been a disaster before a ball was kicked so the season is quickly becoming a write-off/damage limitation exercise.

Seems to have been a write off since half time in the first game of the season at Paisley.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk won't be relegated. They'll not come as close as St Mirren either.

That being said, 5th would have been a disaster before a ball was kicked so the season is quickly becoming a write-off/damage limitation exercise.

I presume you are therefore tipping Dumbarton for 9th?

Morton look dreadful too, and QOS although they seem to have our number this year, are no great shakes. I'd be looking to pass all three of those teams, although that would still only leave us in 6th which you are right is appalling.

Archived