Greenock Morton v Gutless Falkirk FC

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Houston stays
Morton 4-0
Falkirk to start well before going back to their normal shite. Houston to blame the players. Senor Bairn to go on a week long drug binge.

If Houston fucks off
Falkirk 4-0
Beginning of our undefeated run which leads to us storming to a treble of the league, Scottish and challenge cup. Senor Bairn to go on a week long drug binge.

Mark Kerr will start and play the full 90 minutes. Lee Miller will play for half an hour and be shite. We will comfortably lose. Houston still won’t get sacked. Yet again I’ll be fucking raging.

Think that about covers it.

8 hours ago, Russ said:

Mark Kerr will start and play the full 90 minutes. Lee Miller will play for half an hour and be shite. We will comfortably lose. Houston still won’t get sacked. Yet again I’ll be fucking raging.

Think that about covers it.

To be quite honest, I thought with Miller and Austin on we looked to have at least 10 times more bite up front.

Going to try and keep sack rants to the FFC thread...

In terms of setup I fully believe that we need to stop playing Taiwo and Kerr in the middle regardless of whether Houston is here or not. It has never worked. I'm not into Kerr bashing but we have played better when he wasn't in there.  I don't think our issues lie defensively anymore, our issue now is the cliche that the best form of defence is attack. We seen completely disjointed in crafting out chances, until that's fixed we will limp from draw to defeat till we're relegated unless something remarkable happens.

Archived