Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, sjc said:

Are those magnificent steak bridies still sold at EEP?

Are you whooshing us or is it just sleep deprivation on your part? 

16 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I'd be happy with 3 bridies and 1 point.

16 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How about one bridie and one point for everyone?

16 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I'd take that (but I really will not be happy if I can't pocket multiple bridies)

3 hours ago, The DA said:

As long as he confines his bridie consumption to United's winning games, he'll be fine.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

If any United fans visit a Stephen's bakery away from the ground, the steak and haggis pies and the buttered rolls are the best you'll find anywhere. Never mind the East Neuk, these are the main reasons to visit Fife.

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I reckon the away support will have been largely determined by McKinnon's formation against Morton.  Had he stuck with one up front, with the predictable result, I think many Arabs would have rubbered this one.

As it is there was apparently enough positivity in the play to encourage fans to attend what is a very important clash.  I'll still be on holiday and hoping for a better experience with Pars TV than I had with Arabzone.

I am not aware of any purveyors of steak bridies in Ibiza but I'll find a suitable substitute.

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe a steak calzone? Or a gyros kebab. 

The St Mirren fans got 60 minutes or so of blazing sunshine (for they mainly fucked off when it went 3-0) recently so the Med experience may not be too dissimilar to a trip to Dunfermline. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Are you whooshing us or is it just sleep deprivation on your part? 

Sorry, hadn't read the thread in full. Those bridies are sensational and GD has no chance of finding anything on a similar scale in Ibiza!

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

Sorry, hadn't read the thread in full. Those bridies are sensational and GD has no chance of finding anything on a similar scale in Ibiza!

Granny D's scrotum probably looks like a well-glazed bridie out there in the sunshine. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Granny D's scrotum probably looks like a well-glazed bridie out there in the sunshine. 

I can't stop you fantasising about my scrotum but do all posters a favour by keeping such fantasises to yourself.

25 minutes ago, JFPar said:

In hospitality for this one. Definitely the toughest game of the season but looking forward to it.

3-2 Pars!

Steak bridie AND Buckie.

I notice Shandon Par has been at it again...

It is deeply disappointing to note that we have identified some adults who are abusing our club’s free season ticket offer, by trying to use a child’s card to gain entry.

10 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

It is deeply disappointing to note that we have identified some adults who are abusing our club’s free season ticket offer, by trying to use a child’s card to gain entry.

I don't think I'd have passed for an u12 since about 1988. 

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Shame on you.  I don't see Shandon as the sort of person who would revert to this.

He's more likely to mug a vulnerable OAP to get the money to pay as an adult.

Archived