Week 3

lichtie23

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

The whole offensive unit was a shambles. Carr's poorest game in a long time, the OL having an absolute shocker when they're normally so reliable, drops all over the shop, and yeah, no running game to speak of. I bet loads of people were tuning in just for Lynch, and will have been thoroughly disappointed.

The only positive I can take from it is that at least it happened against the Redskins, which isn't an important opponent for us, and not next week vs the Broncos. Treat it as a kick up the arse and a chance to re-focus and play well in Denver, rather than cruise into that game at 3-0 before serving up a shitter against a divisional rival.

Pretty good night for the Chiefs in regard to the division.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Pretty good night for the Chiefs in regard to the division.

They were pretty strong favourites for the division already, considering they seem to match up really well against all three of the other teams in the division and have very strong recent head-to-head records against the rest of us.

The fact both the Raiders and Broncos lost winnable non-divisional games yesterday just gives further support to that.

They'll never win the really big games with Alex Smith, but he'll take them comfortably into the playoffs yet again.

Gutted with the finish to the Lions game but it shows the progress the team has made.  I also think if Jarrad Davis had played the Lions would've won - the Falcons running game tore up the Lions at times.
A really disappointing loss but one that gives hope that the Lions can be genuine contenders for the division this year.

Thought they were robbed tbh, given that the onfield call was for a TD, I didn't see much conclusive proof on the replays that he was down.

Archived