Week 3

lichtie23

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rodgers is so good. Astounding how many times he gets the defense to jump offside.

Infuriated me today how many times Mariota got the Seahawks to jump offside just to stick with the pre-planned play.

First time I've been in the US during the NFL season. Think I saw every team represented today. They really love the game.

Ended 27-10. Not a bad result without your starting TE, RB or ILB.  

Defense was immense.  Dominated all areas.  Watching Moses ragdoll Mack at times was a great sight.  

Really should have been a shut out and would probably have been if not for two fumbles in their own redzone

1 minute ago, Antiochas III said:

Ended 27-10. Not a bad result without your starting TE, RB or ILB.  

Defense was immense.  Dominated all areas.  Watching Moses ragdoll Mack at times was a great sight.  

Really should have been a shut out and would probably have been if not for two fumbles in their own redzone

That wasn't your starting RB? Holy feck he was immense, at least at catching a pass!

Just now, Swarley said:

That wasn't your starting RB? Holy feck he was immense, at least at catching a pass!

Well, technically he's our third down back.  Although I think he's the best back we have and if he hadn't had all the injuries (broken back, ACL, shoulder problems) in college/his career I'd have him as our starter.

Gutted with the finish to the Lions game but it shows the progress the team has made.  I also think if Jarrad Davis had played the Lions would've won - the Falcons running game tore up the Lions at times.

A really disappointing loss but one that gives hope that the Lions can be genuine contenders for the division this year.

That felt like watching the Raiders 10 years ago. Absolutely pathetic performance against a team missing loads of key players.

Skins won't get an easier win all year. Against a so-called contender as well. I'm fucking beeling.

That felt like watching the Raiders 10 years ago. Absolutely pathetic performance against a team missing loads of key players.
Skins won't get an easier win all year. Against a so-called contender as well. I'm fucking beeling.

I only watched the game to see Marshawn. He achieved more yards standing on the sideline than he did on the pitch.

Just now, Swarley said:

I only watched the game to see Marshawn. He achieved more yards standing on the sideline than he did on the pitch.

The whole offensive unit was a shambles. Carr's poorest game in a long time, the OL having an absolute shocker when they're normally so reliable, drops all over the shop, and yeah, no running game to speak of. I bet loads of people were tuning in just for Lynch, and will have been thoroughly disappointed.

The only positive I can take from it is that at least it happened against the Redskins, which isn't an important opponent for us, and not next week vs the Broncos. Treat it as a kick up the arse and a chance to re-focus and play well in Denver, rather than cruise into that game at 3-0 before serving up a shitter against a divisional rival.

Archived