Week 3

lichtie23

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was waiting on some thing similar. I can't believe that.

And how did Sherman not get chucked for That? Already on a warning?

Because a Titans player was then flagged for unnecessary roughness it kept Sherman in the game. It would be the footballing equivalent of 2 players throwing punches at each other and the ref just telling them to get on with it.

Because a Titans player was then flagged for unnecessary roughness it kept Sherman in the game. It would be the footballing equivalent of 2 players throwing punches at each other and the ref just telling them to get on with it.

Yeah I get that the offsetting penalties rule is a thing, it just doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

Is it not because it wasn't another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty? It was called as unnecessary roughness.

Is it not because it wasn't another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty? It was called as unnecessary roughness.

Whatever, they cancelled each other out. It's bullshit, they are basically saying that the original foul by Sherman didn't happen, when he should be back in the locker room.

Bullshit call on the Titans there

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

And that's why I can't stand Rodgers.

Gets sacked and immediately start crying to the ref. Most QBs just get up and get on with it.

Whiny wee bitch.

All the best QB's are whiny little bitches. Brady is the worst offender. 

Just now, peasy23 said:

Whatever, they cancelled each other out. It's bullshit, they are basically saying that the original foul by Sherman didn't happen, when he should be back in the locker room.

Bullshit call on the Titans there

He wouldn't be back in the locker room either way.

Archived