Best everyday feelings

whiskychimp

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, throbber said:

There is just something very satisfying about it. 

I'll agree to that. A job well done?

How do you drain and dispose? I've learned the nasty way from a few "fucking beard hair" blockages to drain with minimal escape route for the water, then wipe up the shavings with a bog roll, and even dump that in a bin rather than risk a bog clog.

Sitting down with the first coffee of a non-work morning.

The first contact of a clean Q-tip in a not so clean ear.

+ 1 on Bairnardo's comment about the feeling of a good, colon-emptying dump. The kind where you feel several pounds lighter and your ringpiece just feels alive and energised. 

The anticipation while the bacon is at the smelling great but not quite ready stage.

Logging into Facebook and seeing the wee ride from the office has liked one of your posts. Again.

Stepping outside and noticing the new crispness in the air, which reminds you that Autumn started yesterday.

Man, it's good to be alive, isn't it?

And then you see the Falkirk score and the dark cloud of despair settles in once more. Life is shit. All life is shit.

I've tried most of these, and nothing beats using a cotton bud on an incredibly itchy ear. Genuinely unsure about whether an orgasm is a better feeling.

Interested to see if it can be topped, though, so I think I'll strap on one of the wife's bras tomorrow morning and see what the feeling's like when it comes off at night. For science and stuff.

Archived