Hey Duggee Appreciation Thread

Swarley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2017 at 21:49, LoonsYouthTeam said:

This has been played pretty much constantly in our house the last few days. I approve of my boys choice.

If this doesn't get released and doesn't get to No1 then there is no justice in the World.

Been trying to get my nine month old's attention to stick to this, but he's still proving ambivalent. Doubly disappointing as he seems to like those podgy dayglo wankers the tellitubbies....

...and they're c***s...

...and Duggee is brilliant...

• 3 weeks later...
Been trying to get my nine month old's attention to stick to this, but he's still proving ambivalent. Doubly disappointing as he seems to like those podgy dayglo wankers the tellitubbies....

...and they're c***s...

...and Duggee is brilliant...

Mine absolutely adores Duggee. As soon as the '*insert name* isn't it time for...' She points to the Tv and shouts 'Duggee Duggee Duggee Duggee' unbelievably excited. Totally get it as well. It's absolutely brilliant.

She sadly also likes the Tellytubies, but weirdly only the baby sun thing.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This makes getting ready for work in the morning an absolute joy. We get the kids ready first and they jump on the bed to watch Tee and Mo and then the double Hey Duggee while me and my wife get ready and we leave when the second episode finishes.

"The Tour Guide badge" and "The Getting On badge" this morning.

Archived