Scottish Cup

lonewolfie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no "overall pattern".

This weekend is a Friday-Monday school holiday in South Ayrshire, Glasgow, the Lanarkshires, Renfrewshires and Dunbartonshires.

It's also an 'In Service Day' Monday only, for pupils only, in North Ayrshire.

Last weekend was a Friday-Monday school holiday in East Ayrshire.

Three weekends ago was a Monday only school holiday in Inverclyde.

September holidays aren't observed in Stirling, Argyll & Bute and Dumfries & Galloway.

Good luck to my team tomorrow. Although we play a team in a lower division, Mussy still have to go out and give a guid performance against Newburgh to ensure we are in the 2nd round draw!

Drove through Newburgh for the first time in mu puff today.

True story.

ps. The school (Fife Council operated) had weans in attendance if that's any way relevant to this thread! [emoji23]

49 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Drove through Newburgh for the first time in mu puff today.

True story.

ps. The school (Fife Council operated) had weans in attendance if that's any way relevant to this thread! emoji23.png

It might have been relevant if you were in the right Newburgh. Mussey are playing Newburgh Thistle from the north region.:lol:

5 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

September weekend in Glasgow
Old Firm game
All of a sudden they have issues with the ground.

Darvel fans are not pleased about this but nothing they can do about it..

What are you lot not pleased about, tell us. What do you mean by all of a sudden? Do you actually know what has been going on at Kilsyth the last couple of months?

It might have been relevant if you were in the right Newburgh. Mussey are playing Newburgh Thistle from the north region.:lol:

I am suitably chastised!

I feel like some fanny that’s just called the team in tangerine and black Dundee! [emoji23]

What are you lot not pleased about, tell us. What do you mean by all of a sudden? Do you actually know what has been going on at Kilsyth the last couple of months?

I agree, a very unprofessional and disrespectful 'accusation' from a chairman of a club.

There's no "overall pattern".

This weekend is a Friday-Monday school holiday in South Ayrshire, Glasgow, the Lanarkshires, Renfrewshires and Dunbartonshires.

It's also an 'In Service Day' Monday only, for pupils only, in North Ayrshire.

Last weekend was a Friday-Monday school holiday in East Ayrshire.

Three weekends ago was a Monday only school holiday in Inverclyde.

September holidays aren't observed in Stirling, Argyll & Bute and Dumfries & Galloway.

Neither do we have them in P and K or Fife.
We get a fortnight off in October though!

Thought this was about the "Scottish" and not local holidays or financial and physical crisis.So good luck to every one except Tayport in todays ties .For those of you in times of trouble whether it be financial or physical may all your problems be solved to your satisfaction sooner rather than later .It is one thing to stain your underwear at an opponents plight on the park but not when that has been caused by some wee shite damaging your facilities and the knock on effect that ultimately has .If you really want to talk about bad luck my son who is a a season ticket holder at the " Totty Dome " was indirectly the winner of a hospitality package for 2 at the" old farm "game today at the " Dodgers Stadium " ( I'm talking tax here and not soap ) He approached the Dodgers with a view to a relocation on health and safety grounds - his - making it  clear as the winner of the prize and the fact that, as many fans do, he would be wearing his clubs colours to the game only to be met by a stoney silence then refusal to accommodate his reasonable request   and they tell  you things have moved forward..........Tayport here we come .Lock up yir wimmin

Went along to the the Troon v Renfrew game today as a neutral and which to br fait was quite a good 1st half but spoiled by a referee who to be fair wasnt ready for that level.
Very poor bookings and a more obnoxious official you won't see or meet.

All of a sudden in the 2nd half the ref and to give him the benefit of the doubt and can only be described as fat, overweight, awkward, obnoxious and totally out of his depth starts to dish out yellow cards to both teams and to make matters worse not 1 bad tackle in the game.

I know we need them, the game doesn't go ahead etc but that lad today was ridiculously embarressing.

Yes hes young and learning but no, thats not your bag, go stack shelves or park motors because your killing our game. 22 good players, 2 good teams, but you my man were dismal.

Someone stated hes getting £40 for that, to be perfectly honest i wouldnt have given him petrol money for that display. Rotten my friend!!!

45 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Went along to the the Troon v Renfrew game today as a neutral and which to br fait was quite a good 1st half but spoiled by a referee who to be fair wasnt ready for that level.
Very poor bookings and a more obnoxious official you won't see or meet.

All of a sudden in the 2nd half the ref and to give him the benefit of the doubt and can only be described as fat, overweight, awkward, obnoxious and totally out of his depth starts to dish out yellow cards to both teams and to make matters worse not 1 bad tackle in the game.

I know we need them, the game doesn't go ahead etc but that lad today was ridiculously embarressing.

Yes hes young and learning but no, thats not your bag, go stack shelves or park motors because your killing our game. 22 good players, 2 good teams, but you my man were dismal.

Someone stated hes getting £40 for that, to be perfectly honest i wouldnt have given him petrol money for that display. Rotten my friend!!!

Referees' fees for Junior Cup ties have changed since last season.

In the first 4 rounds they get £50. Assistant refs get half the fee.

In Rounds 5 & 6 the fee goes up to £55 (plus £5 travelling expenses if they've travelled over 25 miles each way, so up to £60 total), in the semifinals £60 plus travel, and £100 for the final.

Archived