Edinburgh City v Peterhead

Doesn't seem to be many active Peterhead fans on here so this might just be me arguing with myself.

Actually looking forward to this one after 2 wins on the spin and very excited to see how many worldy's Belmokhtar scores.

Is this the first time we have played EC? I was hoping to get down to this but I am not going to make so will try and make the game in Feb instead. Not sure what to expect as we are still lacking consistency at the moment but I think we have to be looking for 3 points if we are to make a serious attempt at catching Stirling.

14 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

First ever meeting between the clubs.Whats the bevy situation down at ainslie park,is there a social club?

You don't get into the upstairs bar at City games as they use it for hospitality/directors. Probably best to get a few in the city centre or Stockbridge on the way down. There's the Village Hotel along at Crewe Toll just another stop away on the bus, or if your brave you can nip into deepest Pilton.

You don't get into the upstairs bar at City games as they use it for hospitality/directors. Probably best to get a few in the city centre or Stockbridge on the way down. There's the Village Hotel along at Crewe Toll just another stop away on the bus, or if your brave you can nip into deepest Pilton.

Telford it is feck going to the dooket [emoji3]

An interesting match tomorrow.. it would be nice to keep up our winning streak but I suspect Peterheid will be quite tough. 

Don't know much about the Blue Toon although I do vaguely remember Jamie Redman playing for Ed Uni against us.... 

7 hours ago, doulikefish said:

First ever meeting between the clubs.Whats the bevy situation down at ainslie park,is there a social club?

In reply to my earlier post  I was speaking to a City fan tonight at the Spartans game and he told me it was a dear pint in the village hotel so your probably best to scrub than one!

19 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

An interesting match tomorrow.. it would be nice to keep up our winning streak but I suspect Peterheid will be quite tough. 

Don't know much about the Blue Toon although I do vaguely remember Jamie Redman playing for Ed Uni against us.... 

Jamie Redman left Peterhead at the end of last season and is now playing for Montrose.

I'm looking forward to this game as it's our first ever meeting and a new venue for us. If we play like we did last week I would expect us to win but our record on artificial surfaces is poor so a draw might not be a bad result.

1 hour ago, Bay Citizen said:

Peterhead deserved the win, although the final score was a bit flattering. It was my first proper look at Belmokhtar as well and I thought the way he moved around players was excellent. A really good signing.

He played for us in a close door game at the start of the season but them was on trial at Dundee United, he looked good that night as well.

Good turn out of Blue Tooners today. 

Peterheid were better...

..but not by three goals. On the other hand with our defence...

..perhaps they were. 

And Rory McAllister is a greeting faced b*****d. Good player though. 

Hmm...

59c6ee3653ebd_fatherjack2.jpg.6da633670a2d72eff4d770c8657f19f8.jpg

Archived