Hibs v Celtic .. LC Semi

paddymcp

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my tickets - would be nice if Celtic sent an email to those who qualify rather than just announcing it on Twitter. The old Hampden booking fee strikes again but at £35 per ticket including fees it's still less than I'm paying to see Scotland v Slovakia. 

• 2 weeks later...

Our remaining tickets went on general sale to ST holders yesterday and had sold out by this morning. Expect some amount of whinging if supply outstripped demand in the Celtic end and the Hibs end is half empty. :lol:

Kick off time is a right pain in the arse for me 4 miles from Hampden so I can see how Hibs fans might not be terribly enthused. 

I’m actually pretty worried about this one. We haven’t played well domestically since we swept Trigger’s Broom aside and an energy sapping game away to Bayern on a Wed night followed by an early Saturday is a mare even without our injury list. Don’t see why it can’t be Sunday and the Edinburgh derby Wednesday (well I can, because BT Sport wanted it that way). 

Looking like a poor Hibs turnout unless sales rocket in the next few days. 

I expected us to bring about 14-15k but looking around 10-11k just now. Don’t really blame folk for giving this a miss, struggling to remotely give a f**k about it to be honest.

For non season ticket holders they’re being asked to stump up £60 for tickets alone in a matter of days. If it comes to a choice most will pick the derby.

4 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Yeah I get that just find it poor. No doubt all those folk will be wanting a final ticket when we get there ;).

An inconvenient time on a Saturday for most. I'm staying through in Glasgow tomorrow night for it but i don't enjoy a 1215 kick off at Hampden due to the time spent travelling to the stadium and lack of opportunity for a few beers before hand.  Would still be a sell out in the Hibs end if the game was against Rangers. 

Spoke with a *** at work yesterday.

Says he wants Hibs in the final, I laughed and said "is that for revenge" and all he said was "yes" in a very serious looking manner. I said that he should be careful as "it might happen again" and all he said was "No, that won't happen"

Can you imaging if Hibs got to the final and gubbed them again? I can't imagine what would happen.

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Says he wants Hibs in the final, I laughed and said "is that for revenge" and all he said was "yes" in a very serious looking manner. I said that he should be careful as "it might happen again" and all he said was "No, that won't happen"

Can you imaging if Hibs got to the final and gubbed them again? I can't imagine what would happen.

Imagine the statements if that happened :lol:

38 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hibs would win, and go home with the Diddy Cup.

40 minutes ago, Romeo said:

And they have to get past Motherwell first.

Archived