Hibs v Celtic .. LC Semi

paddymcp

Hibs haven't played badly but they've created f**k all. Awful goalkeeping and I've seen reds given for that tackle by Lustig. Over the top of the ball and studs showing.

I think Hibs have been pish. Stokes keeps coming deep, does ok but then there's nobody upfront. Slivka wide right, why? Boyles on the bench. Midfield 3 anonymous you'd think the fact they had 5 in midfield that they'd be tough to get through. The keepers been gash too no idea why Lennon put him in.

Celtic got the absolute runaround on Wednesday night and Hibs have just let them have all the time on the ball they've wanted. You'd think Hibs had played Wednesday.

Celtic obviously have better players but Hibs have sat right off them. I'd even put Murray on just to get in about them at the back and rough them up a bit, also Boyle and Swanson, just some pace. Absolutely nothing at all to go off of apart from a few decent Barker runs.

Disappointed tbh was hoping for a much better game.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

You get the feeling that Griffiths doesn't want to score against Hibs and Stokes doesn't want to score against Celtic.

Add in the Lennon love-in and the whole things is a bit shite.

Archived