Rangers vs Motherwell LC Semi

The_Kincardine

I'm sure Peter Hartley has learned a valuable lesson from this.

That a large chunk of Rangers fans are absolute simpletons.

It's a lesson he needed to learn, tbh.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure Peter Hartley has learned a valuable lesson from this.

That a large chunk of Rangers fans are absolute simpletons.

It's a lesson he needed to learn, tbh.

If he'd logged on to P&B when he first signed he'd have learned a bit earlier.

7 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Pretty sure a Motherwell fan account wouldn't have Tweeted about getting the compliance officer involved. You lot have clearly overtaken Celtic in the oppressed victims stakes. You've turned into a bunch of whiney wee bitches. "No on likes us, I'm telling on you."

If a sevco player had made those comments I'd expect the club to take action.

Class, you either have it or you're Motherwell....

Rangers fans :

Make death threats to Neil Lennon . 

Sing songs and chant vile sectarian abuse at games  . 

Get offended and take the moral high ground , all over social media demanding sanctions when an opposition player makes jokey reference to ' square go after the school bell ' with one of their players . 

Some mob . !! 

14 minutes ago, ropy said:

Let's draw a line and start again.  I fancy our chances in this one.

Your mob are certainly on a roll but we're looking better than we did earlier in the season.  Dorrans in midfield and whoever marks Moult will be key to this.

The defence is a lot more capable now, especially with Alves back in the team. Jack and Dorrans have stopped us from being overran in midfield, Pena seems to be adjusting to our game and appears to be a big silky haired goal machine.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Your mob are certainly on a roll but we're looking better than we did earlier in the season.  Dorrans in midfield and whoever marks Moult will be key to this.

Midfield will be an interesting battle. We have much more dig in there than for many seasons, with no little craft too. 

We will probably start with the same personnel in the middle as at Accies last time out, but have a strong bench to choose from to change things up as the game goes on, if required. 

Up front Bowman will cause your back line as much consternation as Louis with his workrate and never give up attitude. The big man really has stepped it up this season. 

Rangers have improved since our meeting on the opening day too, with a few of the new imports adjusting to the pace and style of the game here on the evidence of the few games I've seen them on t.v. 

Honestly think it's too close to call and think it will  be settled by the odd goal. 

10 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Honestly think it's too close to call and think it will  be settled by the odd goal. 

I don;t think there's much to choose between us at the moment and would certainly settle for a win by the odd goal ;)

Looking forward to this unusual 3-way tie/triple threat match BT are advertising - Hibs vs CelticRangers vs Motherwell.

Never heard of Celtic Rangers before so they've done well to get this far.

Archived