Rangers vs Motherwell LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fucking day what a fucking result. What fucking scenes.

The ghosts we've just rode dry then laid to rest today GIRFUY. 

Bring on Brendan's Golden Bhoys next month!!

1 hour ago, IggyStooge said:

The schizophrenic shitebag support surrender again.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....

HHAAAAAA.thumb.png.2084db9a52ac89219b54789c52f4361f.png

...And, indeed, ha.

Is that a seethefest thread I see started by a poster called Williamson? As in, P&B's Bob Williamson? As in, the thick taxi driving poster formerly known as No.8 who supports the club formerly known as Rangers?

It just gets better and better!

Now I'm well aware he's a habitual bullshit merchant and pathological liar, but a performance like that in a cup semi final coupled with Dave King's very public statements to the effect that he hasn't got a pot to piss in to complete his statutory obligations in taking over the clumpany, should be enough to galvanise the Rangers* support into some sort of coherent stra...

ah, f**k it, they're just going to shut up and hand over their cash to convicted fraudsters and managerial geniuses like Green, Imran Ahmed, Shooter McGavin, McCoist, Warbs, King and Caixinha in perpetuity, aren't they?

I hope they do.

7 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

MISERY UNTO WHO?

Enjoy carrying your banner home boys!

What the f**k was that all about? Rule number one of goading is that the goadee has to understand what the f**k you are on about. Also took them about 10 minutes to unfurl it.

Anyhoo, 27-2 ya fuckers.  (Or was it 17? Forgotten already).

What the f**k was that all about? Rule number one of goading is that the goadee has to understand what the f**k you are on about. Also took them about 10 minutes to unfurl it.
Anyhoo, 27-2 ya fuckers. 

Our 2 are a play off final and a cup semi.
They've got 27 mehs.

Well done to Motherwell on beating Rangers!   Took your chances well with two good goals.

The Well v Hibees would have been a better final for everyone to enjoy, but everyone will enjoy anyway if you pull of an old firm double.

30 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Now I'm well aware he's a habitual bullshit merchant and pathological liar, but a performance like that in a cup semi final coupled with Dave King's very public statements to the effect that he hasn't got a pot to piss in to complete his statutory obligations in taking over the clumpany, should be enough to galvanise the Rangers* support into some sort of coherent stra...

ah, f**k it, they're just going to shut up and hand over their cash to convicted fraudsters and managerial geniuses like Green, Imran Ahmed, Shooter McGavin, McCoist, Warbs, King and Caixinha in perpetuity, aren't they?

I hope they do.

Problem with King is, he is rich, but he is not rich enough, to get Rangers the players and coach they need, until this dawns on much of the support, that a man of Rangers is not enough they will continue to tread water

Well that was delightful. Rangers were piss poor. We were nowhere near our best, but still had enough to batter that mob.

Louis Moult though. What an absolute boi.

Archived