Rangers vs Motherwell LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Robinson thought McLean had a good game.

:blink:

I'm not sure he did. He definitely said that, but having been sent to the stand, he's smart enough not to criticise the ref before any appeal/hearing.

Disappointing lack of a meltdown from Pedro.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I'm not sure he did. He definitely said that, but having been sent to the stand, he's smart enough not to criticise the ref before any appeal/hearing.

Could have just said "I have nothing to say" and that'd have made things clear and also would have avoided any sort of backlash from the SPFL.

8 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

The most PLEASING thing about the result is how #standard it has become.

At least the ***s can concentrate on their title challenge now.

But they're in the top flight now...

11 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Why is McCall there?

To talk about The rangers victory and discuss how they will fare in the final obviously.    Congratulations Motherwell,  best of luck against those mhanky morons in the final.

Der Hunnn must really hate Hampden. They've not had much luck there in their short existence.

34 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

What an absolute cheat of a referee. 

Motherwell should have got a man sent off in the first half and another in the second with the assault by Bowman. 

1490724841_zombie-taxi-driver.gif

17 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

We would have if it wasn't for the referee.

Maybe Motherwell were lucky in the first with that last man challenge that was absolutely a foul and would likely be a goal scoring opportunity but then Moult got one on the face and didn't even get a free kick... Motherwell probably should have got another red when that boy got a broken nose. But sevco also should have lost 2 players in the main incident in the 2nd half and only one got booked.

Motherwell beat you because they had the best striker and the better tactical setup. 

Sutton gloriously tearing into the ***s there. He's got a point though. Sevco have spent presumably quite a lot of money assembling a squad of pea-hearted mercenaries. It's like they've got 5 Sandazas all at once. They are an absolute fucking gang and presumably can't afford to a) Punt Pedro, and b) replace all the dross he's signed. They're in for another season of being absolutely ordinary, and another three fixtures-worth of being Celtic's bitches. No wonder their socially inadequate fans are always so upset :lol:

Not gonna lie, I absolutely love seeing those c***s suffer. 

Archived