Stags

Guest bernardblack

Things that reek of a terrible "bantz....lads lads lads stag do"

Handcuffing a midget to the groom
The whole outrageously big boarding pass at the airport
Dressing everyone up in a theme

The ideal stag do is going abroad, cheap bevvy and taking in a game somewhere.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved my stag do. Hospitality at Goodison then night out in Liverpool. Ended up in a club with a Frank Gallagher lookalike.

Been to Hamburg for another one and did a beer bike tour of the city which was good and found a few "interesting" bars. Few of the lads seemed keen on going to as many strippers as possible and we ended up in a few different groups before meeting later but that was actually decent as everybody got to do what they wanted.

Seen the midget thing before but never really seen the point

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Things that reek of a terrible "bantz....lads lads lads stag do"

Handcuffing a midget to the groom
The whole outrageously big boarding pass at the airport
Dressing everyone up in a theme

The ideal stag do is going abroad, cheap bevvy and taking in a game somewhere.

Add to this list getting kicked off your Ryanair/Easyjet  flight for being highly intoxicated and a danger to everyone else on the aircraft then telling the Record/Sun how your stag/hen do to Benidorm/Alicante etc was ruined by the airline.

I think the most surprising thing I've learned from this thread is that Cowdenbeath offer hospitality at their games!

Just now, paranoid android said:

Going to a stag do in a few weeks - the best man wants to hire a midget for an hour -  most folk are ok with it, but a few aren't comfortable with it - any thoughts?

Any decent stag ideas/stories? Any midget stories?

bloody hell,where are you going,the middle ages?

15 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

All the absolute bullshit stuff that a lot of 'lads lads lads' stags are based around like bringing a midget along to laugh at, dressing the groom up to look like a pedophile or I've even heard of going to a strip club and having the groom chained and walked/whipped around the club, are horrendous. The only stag I planned we just went to a good city and got pished for the entire weekend. 

You could do your stag  anywhere, any week but I guess for a twat like you it must have been a great time in your mind.

Archived