Stags

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, paranoid android said:

He doesn't know about it, and the midget would be a guy...but yes. 

I never knew what a sheltered life I've led until I found P&B. How does this work? You're hiring a midget to do...what exactly? I'm going to guess that it isn't for gay sex with the groom so is he a stand-up comedian? Are you going to take turns throwing him? Mud wrestling? What?

Because weird as some of those are; if the whole gig is paying him to come just so you can have fun at his expense, then uh...yeah, the Best Man's a canute. As is anyone else in the party who isn't saying so already. 

All the absolute bullshit stuff that a lot of 'lads lads lads' stags are based around like bringing a midget along to laugh at, dressing the groom up to look like a pedophile or I've even heard of going to a strip club and having the groom chained and walked/whipped around the club, are horrendous. The only stag I planned we just went to a good city and got pished for the entire weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

All the absolute bullshit stuff that a lot of 'lads lads lads' stags are based around like bringing a midget along to laugh at, dressing the groom up to look like a pedophile or I've even heard of going to a strip club and having the groom chained and walked/whipped around the club, are horrendous. The only stag I planned we just went to a good city and got pished for the entire weekend. 

This. I just went out and got leathered. Was a great night. Stag nights are like a "who can be the biggest c**t" competition these days.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Do you spend the entire night ripping the pish out of the poor dwarf guy?
The groom sounds like a sociopath. Guaranteed he'll at some point during the night he'll want to shag and then kill him.

The pay's not bad mind..

http://www.dwarfmyparty.com/rates/

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

This. I just went out and got leathered. Was a great night. Stag nights are like a "who can be the biggest c**t" competition these days.

One of my mates got invited to a stag weekend that had 50 people on it a few months back.  I don't even know fifty people.

Just now, ICTChris said:

One of my mates got invited to a stag weekend that had 50 people on it a few months back.  I don't even know fifty people.

I think there were about 10 people at mine. 

This^^^^

Themed Stag do's are worse than a cup of cold sick.
The idea of trailing round some Eastern European city with the groom dressed in some ridiculous costume (all the while thinking you are being original & edgy) would put me off going.
On the other hand, visiting an Eastern European city and finding a good bar where you can chat & get pissed & having a laugh while picking up some of the local culture sounds great.

Must be getting old, although to be fair, Ladz Bantz has always made me cringe inside.

Carlisle races and Madness playing at night for mine. Great day.

Not sure what's worse about that dwarf hire. The c***s hiring them or the c***s performing. Surely if you're a dwarf you'd be trying to distance yourself from that sort of shite?

Went to a couple of stag dos this summer; one through Chilli Sauce which as predicted was pretty shite. It was in Budapest and given I had never been before I had asked folk what it was like to rave reviews about the ruin bars and stuff. Naturally, the two birds showing us about didn't take us anywhere like that, it was all beer bikes and go karting. Grim. Second one was Bratislava, no agency nonsense, stag did go in for a bit of mud wrestling with two birds mind which was pretty funny.

The correct way to do a stag abroad it seems is to just book accommodation and flights and, assuming you have a good crowd, organise nothing and just get smashed.

Archived