Clyde v Cowdenbeath

Chapman's rival for the job, Billy Stark's EKFC lost 5-0 at home to East Stirlinghire.

Would we have rather had Stark as manager or Martin Laughlin who is now the manager of the mighty Strathclyde University team?

I say give Chapman at least the season and another transfer window.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Chapman's rival for the job, Billy Stark's EKFC lost 5-0 at home to East Stirlinghire.

Would we have rather had Stark as manager or Martin Laughlin who is now the manager of the mighty Strathclyde University team?

I say give Chapman at least the season and another transfer window.

Chapman had no rivals - He was the chairmans best man at a glamorous ceremony at Camp Nou and they go back years!

1 hour ago, iateallthepies said:

Someone asked about Morris He caused Clyde a few problems with his pace.He had a couple of presentable chances, but took a heavy touch with one and miskicked the other. A bit disappointing but by no means a lost cause.

That was me. Hoping he had shown some promise. I've seen his other games and haven't been impressed. Maybe a goal would make all the difference.

Cheers.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 17:39, Jamesy lawd said:

that was nevir a penalty pal you dirty cowden minks are going down whare you belong this time yous and dirty berick will be fighting it out to see who goes down and you wont be missed

Thank you for that insight Mr Chairman.

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

That was me. Hoping he had shown some promise. I've seen his other games and haven't been impressed. Maybe a goal would make all the difference.

Cheers.

Still time for Josh that pre season injury set him back. He scored in the 20s game tonight.

that was nevir a penalty pal you dirty cowden minks are going down whare you belong this time yous and dirty berick will be fighting it out to see who goes down and you wont be missed

Remember those carefree days in school learning about grammar, punctuation, sentence construction and spelling ? The above could find it's way into a Nat' 5 English test .

Remember those carefree days in school learning about grammar, punctuation, sentence construction and spelling ? The above could find it's way into a Nat' 5 English test .

What's more worrying is that an adult Queens Park supporter takes the time to type that boring shit.

Archived