Clyde v Cowdenbeath

Where are you getting the chums with chairman bit from ?

Go back and have a look at the last time Chapman brought Annan to Clyde Innes actually went into the dugout to speak to him before the game , think that was to introduce himself ? Laughing and joking maybe it is the first time they met ? surprisingly innes hasn't done it to a visiting manager since
Football is full of an old boys network Chapman has brought all his pals to Clyde now
I was told as early as march that Chapman was going to be our new manager

A two year deal luvely jubbly [emoji106]

By the way have a listen to his recent interview nothing is his fault blames the players for all sorts , who signed them? who told us he knew them and trusted them? and we have actually forked out money for them.

Just need to hope he gets it right cause he can go 10 or 15 games without a win and won't get sacked

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

McGovern is definitely to thank going by those highlights. He might be small but his heart is exceptional. Still worrying to see so much poor defending though.

Lots of people make reference to his height but I can't recall it ever being an issue to date.

Absolutely no question about his bravery.

1 hour ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

As opposed to the penalty we should have been awarded when Clyde player arms away Symes header

that was nevir a penalty pal you dirty cowden minks are going down whare you belong this time yous and dirty berick will be fighting it out to see who goes down and you wont be missed

22 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

that was nevir a penalty pal you dirty cowden minks are going down whare you belong this time yous and dirty berick will be fighting it out to see who goes down and you wont be missed

Thank you for that incisive analysis David goodwillie !

27th February 2016 was the last time we kept a clean sheet in the league against a team whose name doesn't begin with an E. 1-0 win at Arbroath.

2nd May 2015 the last clean sheet against a non-E team in the league at Broadwood :lol: 2-0 win against a QP reserve side as they prepared for the playoffs.

Totally pointless stats but ridiculous nonetheless. 

Great performance from the ref who managed to reduce BOTH sets of fans to a state of near apoplexy . Our keeper kept us in it but I thought  we deserved a point for that late rally. Our trialist did enough to at least be worth another look. Goodwillie was a cut above, C

yde fans will be praying nothing happens tohim. Could be a long season for both teams.  And these plastic pitches are horrible.

21 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Great performance from the ref who managed to reduce BOTH sets of fans to a state of near apoplexy . Our keeper kept us in it but I thought  we deserved a point for that late rally. Our trialist did enough to at least be worth another look. Goodwillie was a cut above, C

yde fans will be praying nothing happens tohim. Could be a long season for both teams.  And these plastic pitches are horrible.

Couldn't make Saturday. How did Morris play?

On 24/09/2017 at 13:23, cfcuk said:

Go back and have a look at the last time Chapman brought Annan to Clyde Innes actually went into the dugout to speak to him before the game , think that was to introduce himself ? Laughing and joking maybe it is the first time they met ? surprisingly innes hasn't done it to a visiting manager since
Football is full of an old boys network Chapman has brought all his pals to Clyde now
I was told as early as march that Chapman was going to be our new manager

A two year deal luvely jubbly emoji106.png

By the way have a listen to his recent interview nothing is his fault blames the players for all sorts , who signed them? who told us he knew them and trusted them? and we have actually forked out money for them.

Just need to hope he gets it right cause he can go 10 or 15 games without a win and won't get sacked

Well that just seems like JFK esque conspiracy theory for the ages!

2 + 2 = 5, although theres nothing to suggest that what you say isnt the case, and nothing to say it is! you're pretty much passing it off as fact, which you dont have a clue if it is.

If Chapman had been offered a 1 year deal you would have complained, as not enough time to turn the team around.

You're deluded if you think he'll be allowed to go 10-15 games without a win - but lets wait and see - the count is 2!

Enjoy your pimms

Well that just seems like JFK esque conspiracy theory for the ages!
2 + 2 = 5, although theres nothing to suggest that what you say isnt the case, and nothing to say it is! you're pretty much passing it off as fact, which you dont have a clue if it is.
If Chapman had been offered a 1 year deal you would have complained, as not enough time to turn the team around.
You're deluded if you think he'll be allowed to go 10-15 games without a win - but lets wait and see - the count is 2!
Enjoy your pimms

I certainly wouldn't have complained about him getting a one year deal in fact that would have been 1 year too long in my opinion (so now you can accuse me of not giving him a chance) as for JFK conspiracies you mean like the one stating that EK trust insisted on a name change oh let's not speak about that might not fit in well with the revisionists
So when have you seen innes go into the opposition dugout before a game to speak to the manager full of bon ami [emoji6] I never said there was anything wrong with it. Remind me how many league games did BF go without a league win ? That added to a two year deal we wouldn't have the money to pay him and the rest of the backroom staff off
As for Pimms maybe you should start serving it in Bar 58 [emoji16]

28 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

I certainly wouldn't have complained about him getting a one year deal in fact that would have been 1 year too long in my opinion (so now you can accuse me of not giving him a chance) as for JFK conspiracies you mean like the one stating that EK trust insisted on a name change oh let's not speak about that might not fit in well with the revisionists
So when have you seen innes go into the opposition dugout before a game to speak to the manager full of bon ami emoji6.png I never said there was anything wrong with it. Remind me how many league games did BF go without a league win ? That added to a two year deal we wouldn't have the money to pay him and the rest of the backroom staff off
As for Pimms maybe you should start serving it in Bar 58 emoji16.png

I can confirm no Pimms are available in Bar 58, but happy to pass on suggestions :)

32 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

So when have you seen innes go into the opposition dugout before a game to speak to the manager full of bon ami emoji6.png I never said there was anything wrong with it. Remind me how many league games did BF go without a league win ? That added to a two year deal we wouldn't have the money to pay him and the rest of the backroom staff off
As for Pimms maybe you should start serving it in Bar 58 emoji16.png

Think EK move has passed now, whats that 5 years now?

Think you need to move on from it!

Archived