Clyde v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather get sunburnt eyeballs than watch that half again.

Who would have thought Breslin and McNiff would be a shambles, that Nicoll can't playmake and that Goodwillie can't take on five players himself. Even the normally decent players like Stewart and Cuddihy have been dire.

Only positive is that it's level. Cowdenbeath saw an indecisive one on one saved by Currie and the striker messed up another one on one with a heavy touch and ended up being brought down by McNiff; can't believe he didn't get a booking.

A point between two rubbish teams. Fergie had a good game until he conceded the penalty but you just know something like that will happen with this team. Breslin really stupid getting involved and getting sent off too. I've got little confidence in the players and management team we've got at the moment I'm afraid and after the disaster of last season the fans were always going to want to hit the ground running but we're just not very good. Cowdenbeath weren't great either but I've no complaints that they took a point today.

Can't go one game without hit the self destruct button.

First half as bad as anything from last season with Cowdenbeath just as bad.

Second half created a good few chances and their keeper made some decent saves but we were still largely rotten.

Archived