Clyde v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off on holiday myself tommorow Fuertaventura
Won't see score till I land in the canaries , straight to the bar win or lose [emoji23]

Ps going by the amount of people I know missing this game looks like a pretty low crowd tommorow

Sure it will still say 440 to 446 always does

Think we will win scrappy 2 1

Don't know what to expect after last week. I think everyone, managers, fans and players, thought we had a good chance of getting 6 points and catapulting ourselves firmly into the top four.

I could see us winning 5-1, I can see us losing 1-0.  Having Ramsay back is a big difference. I'd start Osolador as well. Drop Nicoll and bring Home in at centre half as he's less likely to make a silly mistake.

To add to the enthusiasm, it's everyone's favourite referee tomorrow as well:guns

Don't know what to expect after last week. I think everyone, managers, fans and players, thought we had a good chance of getting 6 points and catapulting ourselves firmly into the top four.
I could see us winning 5-1, I can see us losing 1-0.  Having Ramsay back is a big difference. I'd start Osolador as well. Drop Nicoll and bring Home in at centre half as he's less likely to make a silly mistake.
To add to the enthusiasm, it's everyone's favourite referee tomorrow as well:guns

If we take nothing from the game then no matter what anyone says it should start to ring alarm bells

Will probably win by odd goal and the season of impending mediocrity will be back on track

11 hours ago, cfcuk said:

Off on holiday myself tommorow Fuertaventura
Won't see score till I land in the canaries , straight to the bar win or lose emoji23.png

Ps going by the amount of people I know missing this game looks like a pretty low crowd tommorow

Sure it will still say 440 to 446 always does

Think we will win scrappy 2 1

Add me to the list of absentees,  I will be keeping tabs from Torremolinos.

Add me to the list of absentees,  I will be keeping tabs from Torremolinos.

Looks like a section of the Clyde support have resorted to fleeing the country to avoid having to experience watching the Clyde [emoji23]

I really pity the folk unable to make today's match as they are forced to sit on some roasting beach somewhere.

I know where I'd rather be and it'll be fucking freezing.

Well let's hope we can win playing a decent bit of football [emoji106]

Believe it or not me and the wife are gutted to be missing this [emoji23]. Got the Clyde tops on and off the Vatican to see if Franny can sort out some divine inspiration. He may even class it as a miracle if we keep a clean sheet.

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Believe it or not me and the wife are gutted to be missing this emoji23.png. Got the Clyde tops on and off the Vatican to see if Franny can sort out some divine inspiration. He may even class it as a miracle if we keep a clean sheet.

The miracle will be that you don't keep a clean sheet.

Archived